f o u r t e e n

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"are there no more papers to be given?" professor asks, and then no one replied, so he assumed that he as everything in his hands.

"class dismissed" your professor announces, everyone said goodbye to the last professor back then they began to pack their stuffs, ready to go home.

"s-sir waittt!!!" one of your classmate starts running to the door while waving her test paper, you and the rest of your friends started laughing.

"oh well, goodluck chasing him through the corridor, he's like a speed of lightning" our friend screamed at her, but she already left even before she could finish what she said.

"Y/n, come on, let's go for another time!" Dahyun exclaims at you, trying to persuade you in another drinking session.

the quiz time just ended and so does your school hours, and now Dahyun is asking out for a fun time, you were sure to say no immediately since your mom has already been mad at you for the whole day and night, you don't want to upset her more but you just can't deny those fun drinking sessions with your friends.

it may be bad to other people's eyes, but it's fun to you.

it's bad to break some laws, but if the exchange of doing so, is having a fun time, then you think about it.

Author: damn it Y/n, you wanna be a lawyer and you're literally breaking your own laws.

Y/n shrugs the author off.

Y/n: shut up you're not a part of this story *smiles*

Author: oh well, I can remove you anytime

Y/n: no wait, I'll stop now! tell me my next scene

Y/n still wants to hesitate to Dahyun's offer, but it's been a while since she last drunk wine.

"alright fine, but I need to go home before the sun goes down" you explain to her. 

she chuckles at you and rolls her eyes, "really Y/n? since when did you go home before sun sets down?" she mentally laughs while you try to put your backpack on.

"since my mom's mad at me and I don't want to make her even madder" you explain to her.

you don't even truly know if she's mad or just upset and disappointed, there's a huge difference between those.

"but it's been a while since we've drank, let's go!" she pulls your arm and starts to drag you out of the school.

                                                         Time Passes by