f i v e

_______________

_______________

Third Person's POV

It's 10am in the morning, Y/n is in the dining table trying to make some coffee for herself, while her sister is on the other side of the dining table doing something related to school work.

she breaks the plastic and drains the coffee into the mug and added some hot water, she stirs her coffee and walks to the living room, she sits down on the sofa and she observes the latest news.

Breaking news, one school in Seoul has been declared as "closed" until further notice from the school principal, some witnesses have stated that they heard a man screaming and a gunshot followed, but the polices are trying the best they can to find the possible answers" the reporter stated

"it's going everywhere" Y/n mumbles.

"I agr-" Rose's reply was stopped when...

a loud crash is heard on the door as it opens.

both of them stays frozen as they see their parents arguing on the door.

their arguments and screams are widely heard all around the house, their mom enters the house while their dad chases her all the way to the kitchen.

and as usual, they're arguing about money again, it has always been the reason.

Rose tries to ignore all the screams and anger by continuing her schoolwork in her laptop, but she ends up typing everything her mom is currently saying 😭

meanwhile Y/n just stares at the tv, and never laying her eyes off, she also tries to ignore all of those loud voices and screams, but she can't.

a crashed vase has been tossed across the room, Y/n's eyes blink multiple times, she can't avoid this anymore.

she has to leave

she puts her cup of coffee on the living room table and ran all the way to her room.

-

Y/n locks herself in her room, staying in one corner while crying and sobbing by herself with no one beside her.

her knees are close to her chest, and her arms surrounding her legs, and her head resting on her arms.

tears have been flowing for almost 30 minutes now, and it still wouldn't stop.

the screams could still be heard from downstairs, she tries to cover her ear with her bare hands with her teeth clenching.

trauma....

her trauma is naturally coming back, she suddenly remember those times when her parents would argue all the time

she remembers that moment when she was playing with her toys and suddenly her parents started to fight.

right infront of her.

her mom snatches one of her toys and tosses it to her dad.

those terrible childhood memories that could never disappear from her.

p-please stop" she mumbles while tears flow down to her cheeks.

she crumbles her hands into a fist, trying to fight her emotions, but she can't

her parents fighting has been one of the main causes of her depression and anxiety.

she tries to ignore it by passing some time, drinking with friends and vaping.

but it was never a permanent solution, just a temporary happiness.

but at least she knew she was happy because it rarely

she slowly looks up and sees no one, the only light in her room is the balcony which is open right now.

wind is going into her room, making her hair into a small mess

and a part of her body getting goosebumps.

"I wish this will end"