t w e n t y - n i n e

_

                                    _

you immediately let go of Jin as you try to run to see him, you don't even care if you keep getting bumped with the multiple seniors dancing.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Jin screams but you ignored him

you leave the venue while trying to look for Jimin outside the cold and windy night, your heart starts to beat faster and your whole body starts to shake because of the coldness outside.

"Where are you, Jimin?" you try to search for him.

you begin to search for him on the sides of the building to the small walkways, but you couldn't find him.

"Please show up, it's not what you think" you start to cry as you keep searching for him.

you assumed that he has already left.

you bend down to the floor by your legs as you begin to cry.

you dont want to lose him.

the loud wind starts to get slower and slower as the night begins to get quieter.

the silence is deafening to the ears, not until you hear someone crying on the other side.

you gulp your own saliva as you can familiarize the scoffs and cries of that person you could hear...

its jimin...

you begin to run to the place where you could hear his cries, and there you can see him, he is hiding. his back is leaning against the wall as he covers his eyes using his arms.

you scan his whole body figure, he looks well prepared for today, his hair is swifted to the side and his suit matches yours better than Jin's.

this is coincidence.

you walk towards him and gently pulls him into a hug but he doesn't respond to it.

"i-it's not what you think, p-please let me exp-" you suddenly got cut off.

"b-by what? by telling me that you're with with someone else?" his voice starts to break, but his arm not leaving his eyes.

"n-no, that's not it, I was waiting for you to come I swear I was!" you try to argue.

"even if you were waiting for me, you should've not did that!" he yells.

"you should not be accepting another man's invitation when the first is still there for you" he adds again, and you realize that he has a point.