f i f t y

A/n: for the people who kept reading until Chapter 50, you guys are amazing! Thank you for the wait and now we're on the way to the end

A/n: for the people who kept reading until Chapter 50, you guys are amazing! Thank you for the wait and now we're on the way to the end. Well, technically, we're close but not yet, so stay tuned! 

-

you offer your hand to your client for one last shake while smiling sweetly at her, she thanks you for the job well done you did, and she also shakes hands with Jungwon and thanks him too.

she leaves the court room then you and Jungwon proceed back to your office.

"Thanks for assisting my clients while I was away," you say while walking.

"It's alright, just doing my job" he smiles at you and back to himself.

you know Jungwon, he might be busy at his university but he still makes time for you and his part-time job of being your assistant, but it honestly feels like he's doing more job than you do, but he doesn't mind.

and apart from this, you also gave him his scholarship so he to be able to study at his dream university.

"But, how's the case 2093 going?" you ask him as you unlock the door of your office then you both go inside.

Case 2093 is another name for Jimin's case, well as a lawyer, it's hard for you to identify whose case is this and whose case is that, so your assistant named them as numbers instead, but the numbers in the names do symbolize words and dates

he flips the pages of his clipboard which seems to be giving up because of the mounting files and records that you need every day.

"as for what you ordered me and the polices to do, they are doing the investigations promptly and quickly, and they are also trying to find the killer as well," he says while reading the recent record he just wrote.

"What did the chief police say?" you question while you try to fix the things inside your bag.

"They said that the past policies who investigated Jimin's case began in a nearby high school, specifically the high school you used to attend" he utters while reading the clipboard.

he squints his eyes and makes a tsk sound with his mouth as he sees a typographical error in his notes, he snatches your correction tape and covers it with it.

"I'm sorry" he scratches the back of his head while staring at his clipboard annoyingly and you laugh at him.

"add more," you tell him while opening your Tumblr to drink some water, and he nods his head before saying more words.

"the polices said that a student could killed him because of the copy of the CCTV footage and it showed that-" he gets cut off by the sound of you choking on water.

he looks at you with worried eyes and asks "a-are you a-alright?" he pats your back with a palm to calm you down.

"w-wait, I h-heard you right, s-student?" you question him while trying to wipe the spit off from your chin