f i f t y - o n e

A/n: This story is one of the best fanfictions I've ever written here in Wattpad, and I am excited for what's going to happen when I finally end this story with a twist! Thank you so much and I hope that everyone's gonna have a good time, enjoy re...

A/n: This story is one of the best fanfictions I've ever written here in Wattpad, and I am excited for what's going to happen when I finally end this story with a twist! Thank you so much and I hope that everyone's gonna have a good time, enjoy reading!

-

"I-i can't take t-this anymore," You wail out then you run to the door and dashed out of the room.

'Y/n, w-wait!" Jungwon yelps, he apologizes to the chief staff who is seemed to be puzzled by your reaction then he follows you from behind.

you get out of the structure and you run to a small empty pathway on the side of an empty road then you let all your emotions out, it breaks your heart so much to see him getting killed by your own eyes.

your feet couldn't stand anymore as it begins to feel weak and your knees begin to tremble in fear until you end up rolling your back against the wall until you sit down.

you hold your face tightly as you sniff, you cry it out so much, all of the pain, the grief, the guiltiness, all of it is coming out from your heart.

"J-jimin, y-you don't d-deserve t-this" you murmur out, you keep your knees together while resting your head on it.

you feel exhausted, and you want a break and some time to breathe, but instead, you begin to shake.

trauma

trauma is slowly coming back into your memories, and it's making you go nuts once again.

it was also traumatizing to see him getting killed by someone who used to be

your best friend.

you saw his face in the footage, and it created a photographical memory in your brain of how he looks in that footage and it's hurting your head.

lots of questions begin to appear in your mind

"What did Jimin do to deserve this?"
"w-what was the reason?"
"what was his motive to do it?"
"What did he do?"

but unfortunately, they remained unsolved and unanswered.

you gasp as you hear footsteps coming in your direction, you slowly look up to see that it was Jungwon who has a worried look on his face.

he seems out of breath and exhausted, he also looks worried and terrified.

"Y/n, I-i've been looking for y-you"  he speaks up with stutters.

"p-please, n-not now, leave me alone" you beg him but it makes you cry even more.

he looks at you with his worried eyes and nods his head, he slowly leaves you alone by walking out.

-

"I'm sorry" Jungwon mumbles out while you're in the back seat staring at the car window

you spent a total of 3 hours crying in that same spot and now you look like an alien because of how big and puffy your eyes look and it's painful.

you look tired, but you furrowed your eyebrows when Jungwon who's in the driver's seat, said sorry.

"for what?" you question him in a soft voice but it keeps breaking.

"I just feel sorry for you, was he a relative or?" he asks with a small smile.

you smile at him and nod at him as a no.

"no, he wasn't my relative, nor my boyfriend," you say

"really? then he was a friend?" he asks while staring at the road.

you honestly couldn't tell if y'all were just friends or something else, you didn't confirm anything with Jimin and there was no official status of you both.

but all you knew was that, yes, he was special and will always be.

"he was more than a friend" you confirm.

he looks at the mirror at the top of the car and smiles, then he slows down because he sees heavy traffic ahead of him.

you just kept staring out the car window, seeing nature reminds you of him, he used to love the sky and nature, and it also means that he's real and with no exception.

you do remember those times when nobody could understand you both but only you and he could.

nobody could understand you better than him
nobody could understand him better than you.

it was like y'all were destined to be with each other.

but at the wrong time.