n i n e t e e n

---------------------------------

First Person's POV ( Also known as Your POV)

Another day in school and I immediately became nervous even just stepping foot inside the hallway, after what Jimin told me about my friend and his so-called intentions for me, I can't understand this feeling that I have.

but all I could say was, Scared and Frightened.

I held the strap of my backpack even tighter, my footsteps getting slower and slower as I try to observe everyone around me, hoping that I won't bump into him.

'Y/n!!!" I heard a voice calling me from behind.

I already know who it is, It's Dahyun.

You want to say hi and greet her with a "good morning" but my morning isn't even good, I hesitated to even turn around to my back and smile at her or even notice her existence.

Rose's words start to run all over my brain again, as much as I don't want to think of something weird or awful about my friends, I really can't just avoid and ignore her advice, she is right.

Dahyun keeps calling my name from the back, but I decided to not turn around and just ignore her completely, I began to walk faster and faster until I could no longer hear her calling me.

-

7:20 am, the clock is ticking loud as everyone started to wonder where Professor Hope is, he is not usually late for the first day of the week to start his classes, so many people started to question his tardiness.

"he's supposed to be here by 7:10, what happened to him?" one of my friends asked.

"Well it's clear to see that no one knows, but he's not usually late unlike the other days," another one said.

"Why are y'all even questioning, aren't y'all happy that he's late because I'm not even ready to start my day?" my lazy classmate added.

all of us begin to laugh, it's whether we can relate or not.

"speak for yourself, John, I'm excited to see my crush," another friend said.

I really cannot relate because I don't have a crush.

"or he's probably scolding someone for not knowing one republic act"  we all laugh

The door suddenly barges open making it have a loud bang sound, revealing Professor Hope, he looks like he's panting and worried, and he takes a huge and loud sigh while closing his eyes.

what happened?

his face looks so stressed out and his hair is messy, his sweat dripping down from his forehead up to his cheekbones and neck.

it looks like he ran all the way here from the looks of it.

he takes a sigh as soon as he saw us, then he walks further to his table and lays his stuff there.

"Good Morning Everyone, I am sorry I am late, but anyways let's start" he announces while plugging a USB inside the CPU of the computer to show his presentation.

-

Break time has come by, everyone starts leaving the classroom to go to the cafeteria and buy their food for the day, but I decided to stay in the classroom to eat my lunch.

but I barely opened my lunchbox when Dahyun approaches me.

'Y/n, what's wrong?" she asks me with worried eyes while bending down to my position.

I took a huge sigh and put my lunchbox on the ground.

"now you're asking me what's wrong when you literally invited me to drink with you the other day then magic, i went missing and you didn't even questioned my disappearance" i straightforwardly told her.

she gulps her saliva and starts to play with her fingers while looking down.

"you didn't even looked for me and you continued living the life?" I tilted my head at her.

"I am really sorry for what I've done, I wasn't also myself when you were went gone, I was also drunk, I hope you could understand that" she mumbles.

"well I do understand that you were also as drunk as me but you didn't even asked where I went for a long time" i added.

"well I do know that you can control yourself while being drunk, w-what happened?" she asks.

my whole body starts shaking as soon as she asked me what happened, yes, we don't usually check up on each other if we're drunk cuz obviously we weren't ourselves on that day but nothing bad ever happened to us, just that day.

I gulp my own saliva while making my hands into a fist as soon as I start to remember what Jimin told me.

"you know what, I'm leaving" I stood right away on my seat, banging my hands on the table.

I went away from my seat, trying to go away or should I say trying to avoid the topic, but she held my hand to stop me.

"t-tell me, what's wrong??" her eyebrows are furrowed, her voice starts to sound more worried, and her grip makes me stop in an instant.

i look down on the floor, trying my best not to cry.

"p-please, tell me" she asks.

I couldn't tell the name, it just shatters my heart even more to even hear his name or see his existence.

"I'm sorry" I hurriedly ran away from her, dashing out of the classroom as I try to find the nearest toilet, my tears start to go down to my cheeks, making it harder to control.

why did this happened to me.