t h i r t y - t h r e e

-

                                                                                -

you don't know where you're going, but all you want is to leave school and never come back ever again, you ran and ran as much as how far your feet could lead you

you look back at where you started, and you could barely see the school from where you are now, you're currently in a quiet neighborhood where not many cars pass by, the pathway is empty, and only a few people are walking around.

you instantly run out of breath, causing you to stop in your tracks as you place a hand on your shaking chest.

and you do know what this is, anxiety.

the fear of getting judged, the fear of seeing too many people, and the way they just comment bad stuff

and you know it's breaking you down.

you don't wanna come back anymore.

you want peace.

and Jimin.

                                         *Meanwhile in the classroom*

"Good morning students"  a soft and warm voice greets the class, and everyone greets the professor back.

he walks to his desk and takes his class record out of his briefcase then places it on his desk.

he looks up to check on everyone, but he furrows his eyebrows when he notices an empty seat on the side of the classroom.

he tilts his head and checks his class list.

Professor Hope: guys, where's Y/n?

he questions everyone, but they remained silent as they try to avoid the conversation.

Professor Hope: does everyone know why?

he examines each reaction but no one seems to answer his question, some were minding their own business, some gave him a poker face, and some students are eating at the back.

he sighs as no one answers his question, he assumes that no one knows what happened so he took his pen and marked her presence as "absent" and then continues the class.

he proceeds to his computer and inserts his USB in the CPU to start his presentation, as he continues to do what he's doing, some students begin to whisper to each other

at first he shrugs it off, but then his movements stopped when he heard a student say 

"why didn't anyone try to tell Professor that we called her crazy just because we saw her dancing with an imaginary lover?"

'Ava it doesn't sound appropriate, and she left here by choice" Sophie said.

"Because y'all made her go what did y'all expect?" another random student butted into the conversation.

he stayed frozen on the spot.

he wonders what happened to his student, Y/n