t h i r t y - o n e

Recommended songs for this chapter:

As Long As You Love Me- Justin Bieber

Thinking Bout You- Ariana Grande.

                                                                                          -

you were about to ask him more since he left you hanging but the door opens.

"Good Morning Everyone" Professor Hope enters with a smile to brighten up the day then he stops beside his desk.

you and your classmates stood up and greeted him back.

"so how was prom? I hope everyone had a good time" he says excitingly while leaning his upper body against the teacher's table as his elbows rest on the table while intertwining his hands.

just by talking about that night, that night when you finally kissed the right person.

"We did, Professor,"  Sophie says with a smile.

"had anyone found the love of their life on that night?" he teasingly asks all of you with a straight smirk.

you look down at your table and slowly show out a little smile, not making it obvious to anyone.

"I wanna hear some moments from yesterday" he confidently says.

'You know I love gossip" he adds while scrunching his nose while looking at all of you, everyone laughs.

-

"Professor, so many people had their partners but I didn't have one" one of my classmates begin to complain like a little kid.

"Oh, why is that?" the professor asks in an interested manner.

"my date rejected me on the spot" she mumbles

 everyone began to say "awwwww" right away as a reply of grief.

"well it's fine even though you didn't have a partner on that day, at least everyone had fun and enjoyed the last moments of Grade 11 together" he smiles at everyone.

"and being single is much better too, less spending and more time with yourself is the best" he snaps his finger with a smile.

Professor continues to talk with everyone about the things that happened in prom, some went out for ice cream even at night and some partied all night until sunrise came.

-

breaktime has come by, everyone leaves the classroom and went to the cafeteria to buy their food for lunch and so did you.

you want to look for Jimin since it's been a while since you've seen him after the prom night, it's normal to usually see him in the cafeteria.

but today, you didn't see him there.