f o u r t y - t h r e e

you're in an empty courtroom with your secretary as he discusses with you some of the information about the client that you both are about to meet and discuss

you feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness as you flip through the information that was given to your secretary in his email, he seems to be one of the most influential people you're about to help.

you begin to wonder about this, you usually don't get nervous when it comes to meeting your clients but this person makes you tremble.

tremble in fear, excitement, and luck and you're afraid that you might not be able to handle him

your secretary wasn't able to take much information about him as he only contacted him through email and the client wants to stay anonymous until you both meet personally.

he also said that you know him ever since high school.

you know your high school friends, some were sweet and caring but some were assholes

"Good Morning, Attorney Y/n" you hear a manly voice speak to you.

you immediately look at the person who just approached you, you stand up in the most professional way possible.

your jaw drops as soon as you look at him.

"Jin?"

"Y/n?"

both of you stare at each other in disbelief, your eyes scanning his whole appearance, he looks way more mature and handsome than the last time you've seen him, he's wearing a green suit and a button-up inside it, some buttons on his chest isn't buttoned up to the top so it shows.

his hair is shifted to the side by some gel, his smile is still the same as before.

"Jin, so it's you" you show him a smile of appreciation, he shows you his hand and you do the same thing, giving each other a handshake.

"Yes," he smiles back at you as you gesture to him to take a seat on the other side of the table.

"I haven't heard any news from you ever since we ended Senior High School, how is life going?" you ask him while you're taking out some of your important pieces of stuff.

"same goes for you, I'm happy that you've finally reached your dreams of becoming a lawyer because I do remember you crying over a 24/25 exam result in class" he chuckles at you.

"Well, I've fully moved on so" you sassily say to him as you both laugh in chorus.

"well life is good, I'm currently the CEO of Jin Hit Entertainment" he sassily pretends like he has long ass hair which made you chuckle too.

"I'm also proud of your success, CEO Jin" you voice out.

"I'm also glad that you rescheduled a meeting with me, I know you're an impatient man," you say as you begin to flip the folders that he just gave to your secretary.

"Na, I'm not like that now, it's been years Y/n" he squints his eyes at you while bobbing his head.

"Yeah yeah, so, how may I help you?" you get a pen and a pencil that is given by your secretary.

"Well, it's hard to explain" he states while his elbow is rested on the table and his chin on his palm.

you lean to your secretary and said "Please write what he says too" your secretary nods his head and gets his notepad to detail some notes.

"Okay I'll help you then, so is it about your talents?" your eyes look at him and back at the paper.

he stays frozen as he watches your movements you could tell that he's nervous and worried, you look back at him and begin to feel the same thing.

"It's about an unsolved case from high school"