n i n e

Unknown Person's POV

"p-please, i-i'm begging you, d-don't pull the trigger" I kneel right in front of him, trying my best to stop him.

but I don't understand, why is he like this.

I treated him like a brother

and helped him in so many things

"clout chaser! you deserve to die!" he screamed so loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear.

but no one is around.

and no one is here to save me

"p-please stop, I am s-so sorry, I-i don't know what I've done, b-but I'm begging y-you" tears were running all down my cheeks, I keep looking up at him, hoping that he will just drop that gun down.

"I am so fucking done with you!!!" he raises his arm up and pulls the trigger up in the sky.

I instantly covered my poor ears with my hands, even though it was already soaking in blood, I can't take this anymore.

I hate loud noises so much, especially from guns.

he slowly looks down to me again with an evil plastered smirk on his face, he slowly puts his arm, pointing the gun to me.

"n-no please!" I clenched my teeth while begging him to stop, he just laughed at me like a devil.

"your please won't bring to any results" he smirked.

I didn't wasted any time and just stood up and ran and ran and ran away from him.

"and this will be your last day"

then, all I see is black

Unknown Person's POV

Eternal LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara