f i f t y - t h r e e

A/n: Thanks for the huge wait! Unfortunately, the school has been taking up all of my free time that's why I was unable to update that often but here am I now! Thanks a lot and enjoy reading! Comment down below what this story makes you feel, and ...

A/n: Thanks for the huge wait! Unfortunately, the school has been taking up all of my free time that's why I was unable to update that often but here am I now! Thanks a lot and enjoy reading! Comment down below what this story makes you feel, and I am delighted to accept your opinions.

-

"I found him" you confidently say to Jin who's sitting right in front of you in your office.

he drops his mouth wide open while staring at you with his wide and shocked eyes.

"H-how?" he wonders while still keeping his facial expression.

you slowly close your eyes and take a deep breath before speaking.

"When we reviewed the CCTV footage from the Chief and the staff, the killer's face was seen when the footage was close to ending," you say and a sigh follows.

"s-so, who is he?" he questions while trying to twist his Tumblr cap open to drink some water.

you take another sigh while trying to remember who is he, technically, you do know him deeply since he was your friend.

or was he never your friend in the first place?

"his name is Jake we used to be best friends way back in high school but I ended our friendship when he tried to r@pe me" you gulp your saliva after you said that word.

that word that made you have trust issues with everyone around you.

that word that made you traumatized of men but not Jimin

he widens his eyes while looking at you he chokes on his drink, ending up coughing it all out.

you jolt at his actions so you stood up and lace a hand behind his back to make him feel better after a few moments, he finally got some breath but still looks at you with wide eyes.

"y-you a-almost w-were Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"  he wipes the side of his mouth with his wrist.

you give him a small smile and replied with a nod then he sighs in relief.

"b-but why d-didn't you reported it to the authorities?" he asks curiously.

you stayed silent while he waits for an answer, you take time to think about it and he's waiting for a reply and doesn't mind waiting a bit longer.

"well..... before, I knew what kind of a man he was, he can cover anything up using his parents' money, and fighting against him will not result in anything but loss, plus I didn't want to fight about it since he got beaten up even before he could do what he was planning" you expect yourself to shed a tear but you didn't.

you were happy.

"Really? who's that guardian angel who was sent here from heaven?" he crosses his legs and rests his elbow against your glass table and his chin on his hand.

he smiles at you while trying to wait for an answer.

'It was Jimin" you smile.

his happy expression turned into a wandering one.

"J-jimin?" he asks

'It's hard to explain" you laugh out loud.