ten

i texted my mom to let her know that i wasn't going to be home again tonight. i climbed into his bed and he climbed in behind me. i layed on his chest while we he turned on the tv. after a while though, i got uncomfortable and turned away from him.

"that's fucked up." he said. and turned his side, facing my back and pulling me back into him, fitting my body with his.

i was feeling confident and i wanted to be bold so i arched by back a bit so that i was right against him.

i heard a low groan come from him before he said, "if you're gonna start something, make sure you can finish it."

it threw me off so i moved back away from him, laying my head back on his chest. the rest of the night, we laid together like that watching TV.

-

the next morning i woke up as he was getting up and ready for something. he was freshly out of the shower, wearing only a towel with wet hair.

he looked too good. if i talk to him i might actually just-

"no need to stare." he interrupted my thought. "you like what you see?" he teased.

"i wasn't staring. a good morning would be nice."

"good morning." he said, leaning down and kissing me.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"like 11am. i've been up for a while."

"oh, why are you getting ready?"

"we're going out." he said.

"where?"

"shopping. my team has an event tomorrow night and i wanted you to come."

"oh sure." i said.

-

i used his shower and put on his sweatpants and the sweatshirt i was wearing the day before. i took my overnight bag out to the car and put it in the trunk. he was gonna drop me off back at my house once we finished shopping. he drove us to the mall and opened the car door for me when we arrived. he walked through the parking lot with his hand on my lower back, leading me inside.

first, we stopped at a few stores that he bought some stuff from. we stopped at another store to buy him some new dress shirts and pants. i helped him pick out a few things and he went to go try them on. i told him i'd meet him by the food court because i didn't really feel like waiting for him while he tried stuff on.

i was sitting at a booth when i heard someone talking in front of me. "hey," they said.

"hi?" i said back.

"my name is fransisco. when i first laid my eyes on you, i couldn't help but think you are beautiful."

"thank you." i said and smiled at him, hoping he would leave me alone.

"no problem. that leads me to why i'm over here. i was just wondering if i could get your instagram or your number or something."

my smile dropped and he pulled out the seat across from me to sit down.

"ummm. i don't think so. i have a boyfriend."

i think that made him angry because he said, "if you didn't want to give me your number you could have just said so. i hate when girls lie about having a boyfriend."

"what makes you think im lying?" i asked rudely.

"no girl is wasting their fridays alone at the mall if they have a boyfriend." he said.

"yeah okay. you can go now." i said but he didn't move. what is his problem, i thought.

before i knew it, joão was sliding into the seat next to me, pulling me closer and kissing me.

"who's this?" he questioned.

"my bad bro." he said and then got up to leave.

"joão, i'm so glad you're here. he asked for my number and wouldn't leave."

"did you say yes?" he said.

"obviously not. i have a boyfriend." i responded.

"yeah, i wonder who that would be." he said and kissed me again.

we went into one last store before we left to get me a new dress for the event tomorrow. we looked through every rack but nothing really stuck out to me.

"i could just wear something i already have." i suggested, wanting to give up. but then i saw it. the most beautiful dress i had ever seen. "oh my god!" i exclaimed.

it was light pink with a silky material and it tied in the back. it went down to my ankles but that was fine because that was exactly the type of dress i was looking for.

i walked over to it looking for the tag. it was my size! and not too expensive so i wouldn't feel bad when joão paid for it.

he walked up behind me, looking over my shoulder at the dress and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"you'll look gorgeous in it." he said and i blushed.

i asked a working to unlock a fitting room for me and joão sat outside of the door. i really hoped that the dress would fit. i slid it on carefully, it hugged my curves perfectly. i looked so good in it. i stepped out to show joão the dress.

"wow." he said. he grabbed my waist carefully, touching the silky fabric of the dress. "you look perfect."

i changed back into my normal clothes, blushing the whole time. i'm glad joão liked it because i for sure loved it.

he payed for it and carried our bags out to the car. even though i just wanted to stay with him at his house forever, i had to go home at some point. he drove me home and kissed me at my door.

i walked inside with my new dress and bag from the previous night before with a smile on my face. i put everything in my bag away and hung up my dress. i was excited for the event tomorrow to wear the dress.

the rest of the day, i cleaned up my room and made some food. when i laid in my bed to go to sleep, i felt myself missing joão's bed because his was so much more comfortable. hopefully one day i'll only sleep in his bed. with that final thought, i went to bed.

-

kinda a boring chapter, sorry guys. next one will be better i promise.