fifteen

tw: smut
skip if you don't want to read, you won't miss anything

-

"you have a hot tub! and you didn't tell me?" i exclaimed.

"i thought you knew." he smirked and set the towels down on a nearby chair.

i turned around again to look at the glow of the water in the night time. i felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up.

"no joão! put me down!" i exclaimed, already knowing what he was trying to do.

my body hit the water and i went under. it wasn't too cold because i'm pretty sure it was a heated pool. i heard his loud laughs from under water.

"joão, come help me out." i said when i resurfaced.

he came over to me and pulled me out of the pool. i smirked because he didn't know what i was going to do next. i pushed him into the pool, just like he had thrown me in. but he had somehow managed to grab me and pull me in with him.

when we resurfaced, i clung onto him because he could reach the bottom and i couldn't. he grabbed onto my waist and held me close, looking at me hungrily. the glow from the water somehow made him look even more attractive, i really did not think that was possible.

he closed the distance between us and brought our mouths together. he parted my lips with his, kissing me with his tongue. i softly moaned into his mouth from surprise.

he pulled away from me, "i changed my mind. i don't want to swim anymore. i want you."

he picked me up and out of the pool and carried me to grab our towels. we dried off a bit before stepping inside so that we wouldn't be bringing any water into the house.

when we stepped inside, he pulled me back to him, kissing me wildly again. he picked me up once more and i wrapped my legs around his waist. he carried me to his room while kissing me.

still holding me, he sat on the bed so i was straddling him. he began kissing down my neck all the way until he reached my collar bone. he sucked and bit softly, leaving a slight mark.

he kissed even farther down, onto the slight cleavage i was showing. my breasts were covered until he unlatched the back of my swimsuit. i took it off of my arms, letting it fall between us. i could feel him growing beneath me.

"you're so perfect." he said, taking my breast into his mouth, making me moan again. "do you want to do this?" he asked.

"more than anything." i responded. i have never needed anything more than i needed him in that moment.

his hands wondered my body, finally stopping at the edge of my bottoms. he slipped his hand inside, gently rubbing me slightly.

i got off of him and took off my bottoms. he did the same before reaching me again and pushing me down onto the bed. he slipped a finger inside of me, making me moan with pleasure. he saw my reaction to that and slipped another in. i could already feel my orgasm forming but i held back.

"please, i need you." i said as he took his fingers out of me.

he placed himself inside of me and groaned.

"god, you feel so good." he said, moving slowly in and out.

the slow strokes began to move quicker and my moans became louder. good thing he lives alone.

we reached our orgasms together and he plopped down next to me. we laid next to each other, heavily breathing and he pulled me closer to him. i cuddled up against him and fell asleep.

-

i woke up the next morning before him, still wearing nothing. i moved carefully to not wake him so i could get dressed. i slipped into my sweatpants and hoodie and hung my bathing suit over a chair in his room since it was still wet.

"good morning." i heard him smile as i was laying back down next to him.

"good morning." i smiled back.

"last night was..." he trailed off, trying to think of a word to describe it.

"amazing." i finished for him. i would describe it as more than amazing but i couldn't find the right word for it either.

he grabbed his sweatpants from the floor and slipped them on before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

-

this is so bad ew but whatever