twenty seven

smut warning

-

he pulled me along with him all the way to our room. he closed and locked the door behind him and walked up to me to continue what happened in the elevator.

"joão, you smell so bad." i pushed him back while laughing . "go shower before you touch me!"

"but i want you so bad." he complained.

"i'll want you too when you're clean." he finally gave in.

i've never seen someone grab a pair of sweatpants and run into a bathroom so fast. he took a quicker shower than he ever has. when he walked back out, he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt, with wet hair.

"how about now? i'm clean." he said, causing me to laugh.

i couldn't say no to him when he looked like that. he pulled me close and kissed me, resuming what he had wanted to start earlier. he slowly inched us backwards, backing us up until my knees hit the bed. i sat down and he stood in between my legs, causing be to be able to feel him.

he started trailing kisses from my mouth and down my neck. his hands gripped my waist, pulling me closer to him.

his fingers began to move to the jeans i was still wearing from the game, unbuttoning them.

he tugged at them and said, "can i?"

i nodded in response and helped him by lifting myself up as he slid them off of my body. next, he slid off the top i was wearing, leaving me in only my bra and underwear. the cool air hit my exposed body, causing me to shiver a bit. joão's touch warmed me though.

he looked me up and down and stared at my body with hunger in his eyes. his fingers trailed from my neck down to my stomach, with his mouth following.

i fell back onto the bad, laying on my back as he removed my underwear, teasing me with his tongue. i let out a moan as he continued to please me. my hands entangled in his hair as he worked his magic.

"oh my god." i whimpered.

he pulled away and i sighed from disappointment because i didn't want him to stop. he sat me back up, kissing me again and sliding his fingers inside. i moaned into his mouth as he inserted his tongue.

he unhooked my bra with one hand and kissed down my body once more, taking his fingers out to take off his own pants.

"are you sure he asked." he asked, looking at

i've never been more sure, i thought.

"yes." i whispered, showing the want in my expression.

he grabbed a condom off of the nightstand and put it on. he placed himself inside of me, moving in and out slowly. he continued to kiss me as he groaned into my mouth.

"fuck." he said.

his hands gripped my thighs, trying to fit every part of himself inside of me. his strokes grew faster as we came together.

"shit." he groaned again. "god you're perfect."

we climbed the rest of the way into our bed and slid the blankets over our exposed bodies. i rested my head on his chest while his arms wrapped around me.

"that was the perfect way to celebrate." he smiled.

"better than perfect."

"i love you so much." he whispered into my ear.

"i love you too." i responded right before we fell asleep.

-

i woke up the next morning in an empty bed. the curtains were still closed but some sun still shined through and onto my naked body that i didn't bother to cover last night.

as i got up to put on clothes, i couldn't help but feel sad that joão wasn't still here. but i know it wasn't his fault and that he had practice.

i woke up later than normal, meaning that joão would be home from practice soon, though i still decided to walk down the hall and into georgina's hotel room. it felt weird if i didn't go there because it had become part of my morning routine.

"hey, you're here late." she smiled as she let me in.

"yeah, i woke up late, sorry."

"no need to apologize." she winked at me as if she had already known.

she let me hold the baby as she went to go shower. the small children climbed onto the bed and huddled around me.

i liked helping her out while our men were at practice. she works hard, so i don't mind.

she walked out of the bathroom while i was playing with the kids, starting to tidy up some of their mess. the time flew by and before i knew it, ronaldo had walked through the door and took bella out of my hands.

i said my goodbyes to them, all of the kids wanted me to stay but i had to go. i hugged them all and then made my way back to the hotel room.

joão was already in the shower when i got back, i guess saying bye to the kids took longer than i thought.

i was making coffee when he came out of the bathroom. he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my body and kissing my neck.

"hey." he said into my ear.

"hi." i smiled and turned around to kiss him.

"you weren't here when i got back. were you at georgina's?"

"yeah, her kids didn't want me to leave so it took a while." we laughed.

he walked away to finish getting ready as i finished my coffee.

-

hey guys 😇 my christmas present to you :) i love you all and i hope you had a great christmas 🫶🏼