𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

*HIGHLY SUGGEST AUDIO! I will include time stamps through the chapter in which you should listen

*HIGHLY SUGGEST AUDIO! I will include time stamps through the chapter in which you should listen. It sets a mood and is very highly suggested you listen!*

~ Two months later ~

"Again." Ayame ordered.

Since the day that Ayame had helped you with rehabilitation training, you'd been doing all kinds of exercises to get you back on your feet to get back to defeating demons once again. Ayame was a demon, and she was able to withstand the blood thirst like other demons; much like Nezuko.

You had to admit, the training was harder than Urokodaki's. You felt like she wanted you dead.

Just like what Tanjiro said. You thought to yourself as you performed the sixth form of Galactic Breathing.

Another set of dummies had appeared all around you when Ayame had pulled down the lever at her right side. They popped up quickly. She had spaced the time out when they'd appear to help you with your reaction timing.

You were in the training room which looked very much like the large one when you first met Takashi. The walls were made of pure stone with a special steel that was more reinforcing and stronger since others trained inside. The ceiling consisted of glass that allowed the suns rays to shine through. You questioned how the place had been hidden with all those large windows; then you remembered Yushiro's concealment spell due to his demon art capability.

You narrowed your eyes and focused on your breathing. As soon as those dummies popped up, you reacted quickly.

"Galactic Breathing: Sixth form: Galaxy's Whirlpool!" You quickly leapt into the air as your training blade glowed brightly. You could feel the air around draw up at the blade and begin to formulate a literal whirlpool. Bright, white dots circulated around the whirlpool, taking out the dummies one at a time. It all happened so quickly that you were already gathering yourself back together when the dummies fell. Small patches of embers left behind with the amount of force used.

Ayame grinned proudly at you as you twirled your blade and put it back into the sheath. You smiled to yourself as you looked at what you'd just performed. You knew you were getting better and better.

To be honest, your wound still hurt a bunch when you did anything super extreme. While performing the sixth form, it was very painful, but quickly faded once you relaxed your body.

"Well done, you're almost as good as I am." Ayame admired. You felt a tiny blush form onto your cheeks. "I think you've deserved a rest for now. You're a fighter."

"Thank you." You bowed. You looked down at the blade that rested in your hip side. You frowned slightly.

"Ayame?"