Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    When Jiang Siyan came out, the atmosphere was much more lively than when Peng Chen came out. The applause and cheers of the 101 beautiful girls at the scene can almost shake people's ears.

    However, Jiang Siyan was obviously used to this kind of attention and high popularity, and he remained calm throughout the whole process.

    Because it was the first program recording, after all the instructors were in place, the program team began to introduce the competition rules to the instructors and players present in detail.

    To put it simply, "Girls Chasing the Light" will select 6 of the 101 girl trainees who passed the audition to form a group. The final group selection is 100% determined by audience votes.     In fact, it’s not just the final group candidates. From the first stage of the performance, the audience’s votes will run through the entire talent show. This kind of audition method where all people participate in voting is not an original creation of Xiaolu TV, so everyone listened to the introduction of the competition system After that there was no doubt.     However, the competition mechanism of 101 contestants competing for 6 debut seats has to be said to be very cruel.     Peng Chen carefully recalled the 6 candidates who made their final debut in the original book, and the impression of several of them was rather vague. The one with a deeper impression was a little girl named Xu Jiayi, because she was the final C debut candidate.     Peng Chen decided to pay close attention to this Xu Jiayi when the ratings were held at the beginning of the meeting.     When it comes to the initial rating, in simple terms, all the contestants who have passed the audition will go on stage to perform the songs or dances they prepared during the audition, and then the instructors will give them an initial rating based on their live performance.     The performance venues are all ready-made, which is the stage where Peng Chen and the others were interviewed just now.     The on-site contestants performed in groups according to the order of the audition, and the 4 instructors took turns to score each student. Considering the length of the program, this process progressed rapidly. Almost as soon as the contestants' performances were over, the instructor's scoring board was immediately displayed.     Peng Chen said before that she should pay close attention to Xu Jiayi, so when Xu Jiayi came out, her eyes widened instantly.

    I have to say that Xu Jiayi is indeed a very popular type of appearance just by looking at her appearance. Because she has a face of first love, with short hair, her eyebrows are pure and lovely, especially when she smiles, her eyebrows are curved, she looks very energetic. But unlike her pure and sweet appearance, she is wearing a very hot black lace suspender dress at the moment. The tight and close-fitting design reveals her exquisite and good figure without a doubt.

    The pure appearance and charming figure are like the combination of angel and devil. This kind of pure beauty with seductive beauty should quickly catch the attention of the audience. No wonder her popularity has been increasing since the beginning of this program. stay high.

    But when Xu Jiayi started singing and dancing along with her team members, Peng Chen almost dropped his jaw in shock.

    Just this girl who sang wildly out of tune and danced almost smoothly, is actually the last C debut candidate for this show?

    Are the original authors of this book not joking with everyone?

    In the end, Xu Jiayi's initial rating was F, because among the 4 tutors, except Peng Chen, who was familiar with the plot, gave a barely passable grade out of conscience, and the remaining 3 tutors gave it very unanimously. Lowest score. Especially Jiang Siyan, the score is so low, Peng Chen has no doubt that if the tutor can give a negative score, he even wants to give Xu Jiayi a negative score.