Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Got it, this is the proprietress going to her house...

    Hai Hai drove the car far away, and when he looked back through the rearview mirror, he could still see the actor looking in their direction. Although he couldn't see the specific expression on the other's face from a distance, he knew it after thinking about it. The other party's complexion should not look good.

    But this is also understandable, after all, it should be the first time for such a narcissistic person to be rejected so straightforwardly, right?     Dahai

    opened his mouth, and just about to say something, Peng Chen interrupted him in advance: "Dahai!"

    Dahai responded subconsciously: "Ah?"

Said outside the window: "I work hard and make money so that I can refuse someone when I want to."

    Now that Peng Chen has said so, Dahai can't say anything more. In fact, he also understands Peng Chen, Peng Chen has such a personality, and from Dahai's point of view, Peng Chen has done nothing wrong. In fact, if sister Xia hadn't asked Dahai to take care of Peng Chen more and try not to let Peng Chen easily offend people in the circle, Dahai would not have specifically told Peng Chen anything.

    Moreover, it was a male star who had no chance to cooperate with him in the future, so if he refused, he refused.

    Thinking of this, Dahai swallowed back the words that had been prepared: "Then where are we going next, should we go home directly?"

    Peng Chen glanced at the time, and it was not yet 8 o'clock. At this time, Jiang Si Yan should still be in the company. So Peng Chen decisively took out his phone and sent Jiang Siyan a WeChat message, and then told Dahai: "Find a restaurant with better taste, and then help me order some food for me to send to the company."

    Got it, This is the proprietress who is going to inspect her company.

    Hai Hai didn't say a word of nonsense, he turned the steering wheel and went to a street he usually went shopping.

    As soon as Peng Chen and Dahai entered the company, their order was delivered. In addition to rice and various Chinese stir-fried dishes and western desserts, Peng Chen also sent someone to send milk tea from Princess Green Tea.

    Although the relationship between Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan was temporarily kept secret from the outside world, within the company, it was a half-open secret. And even leaving aside the relationship between Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, Peng Chen is now the focus of praise in Yiyan Media, so facing her arrival, everyone in the company is very enthusiastic.     Peng Chen briefly chatted with everyone, then picked out some Jiang Siyan's favorites from the pile of food and drink, and then went upstairs frankly amidst the booing of others.     After Jiang Siyan received Peng Chen's WeChat message, he knew that Peng Chen would come, but because he was in a meeting at the time, he didn't have time to pick her up. As soon as he came out of the meeting room, he saw Peng Chen coming up with a bunch of food.     So he simply stood there without moving, just watching Peng Chen walk over with a smile on his face.     Following Jiang Siyan out of the meeting room were Zero and Feather. This time Jiang Siyan was having a meeting with them, and they were also talking about their contract renewal. Seeing Peng Chen, Zero was still a little awkward, so he didn't take the initiative to say hello, but Yu Yu called out sweetly: "Hi sister-in-law."     Peng Chen: "..."     Jiang Siyan beside him: "..." Is it time to consider giving Feather a raise?     After the people had left, Jiang Siyan looked at Peng Chen with a smile and said, "Let's go, Mrs. Jiang, I'm hungry."     Peng Chen: "Don't bark!"     Jiang Siyan cheekily said, "Sooner or later." , let’s practice it in advance.”     Okay!     It wasn't the first time Peng Chen came to Jiang Siyan's office, but he didn't come too fast either. The last time he came, he seemed to be here to chat with Jiang Siyan about signing a contract. Speaking of signing contracts, when Peng Chen was eating, he couldn't help but think of the Mangosteen Media she had stayed at before.     Peng Chen: "Do you know much about Mangosteen Media?"     Jiang Siyan was stirring the soup in the bowl with a spoon. Hearing this, he thought for a while before asking: "Your old company?"