Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Are you trying to piss me off so that I can get Peng again...

    This deadly boomerang not only caught Zero by surprise, but also made this episode of "Follow the Light Girl" a hot search again.

    When Qiao Siran left the hotel, she naively thought that as long as she didn't watch this episode of "Chasing the Light Girl", she would never see Peng Chen's annoying face again, but she never dreamed of it, and went back to sleep for a while After waking up, I took out my phone, and the whole world was filled with information about "Girl After the Light" and Peng Chen.

    The moment she saw the hot search on Weibo, she even wanted to spit out lotus flowers.

    But before she could open her mouth, the little assistant on the side bent down to remind her: "...Sister Qiao, you must not get angry. Didn't the doctor say that you must control your emotions now!"

    Qiao Siran: " ..."

    Qiao Siran has been irritable recently because of being robbed of her endorsement, plus she stays up all night filming and has an irregular schedule, so now her face is full of pimples. When she went to see a doctor, the doctor advised her to either adjust her schedule or her emotions during this time.

    As an actor, the work and rest follow the rhythm of the crew when working. Of course, if the cafe is big enough, you can also let the crew adjust the schedule with you. But the problem is that her position is not big enough for the whole crew to follow her, so even if she wants to adjust her schedule, she can't adjust it. There is no way, Qiao Siran can only control his emotions.

    So even if she was about to turn into a puffer fish at this moment, she still had to forcefully suppress her anger.

    The little assistant comforted her: "It's okay, sister Qiao, if you think like this, it's not a good thing to be on the hot search all the time."

    Qiao Siran said angrily: "No matter how bad it is, it's better than me who need to spend money to buy the hot search It 's good to go up." The

    little assistant: "..."

    If you want to say this, it is indeed the truth.

    Peng Chen himself doesn't care much about hot searches. Right now, the most important thing for Peng Chen is to make a good filming of "Marry the Little Princess". She took a few days off before going back to record the show "Girl Chasing the Light", so now she still has a lot of roles left behind. So after returning to the crew, Peng Chen kept his ears to the outside world and focused on filming.

    Before Peng Chen was filming fighting scenes or emotional scenes, the filming went quite smoothly.

    The director felt quite surprised then.

    However, the lines involved in those scenes are not too many, so I can't really see Peng Chen's line skills.

    In the past two days, the filming of the little princess played by Peng Chen and the female officials who impeached her every now and then began to "talk" in court. The director was surprised to find that Peng Chen's lines were quite good.

    First of all, the first point is that she remembers the script very well. No matter which scene the director says to shoot, no matter how many lines there are in that scene, she reads it a few times before filming starts, and when the filming starts, she will not stutter a single word. From start to finish, it's silky smooth. This alone is already considered rare, but Peng Chen didn't follow the script. When she read her lines, she had the emotions that fit the character. When she should be angry, she would be angry, and when she should be shy, she would be shy. Peng Chen's original voice, but now it's the first time it's moved. In fact, it's a good idea to use Peng Chen's original voice.     As for the lines, Peng Chen is actually not very talented, and he can recite them at a glance. In fact, she had read the script over and over several times before joining the group, and after she joined the group and started filming, she never left her lines, and read a few pages every night before going to bed as a bedtime reading. . She was quick to learn things, and she was willing to work hard, so the natural effect was good.     As for the fact that there is emotion when reading the lines, it is purely the basic skills laid down when he was a cross talk actor. After all, the four subjects of cross talk focus on "talking, learning and singing", and the so-called learning here can be said to be all-encompassing, including learning various dialects, learning operas, learning popular songs, learning various ventriloquisms, etc. Not only to learn, but also to learn like. As time goes by, won't the lines be better!