Chapter 129

Chapter 129 The Crocodile's Tears (Part 1)

    Of course, Peng Chen just said it casually, after all, she is not the only one who can decide things like changing the script.

    And according to the plot of the original book, the development of the story began after Zhang Jinsheng died. If Zhang Jinsheng did not die, Xie Yuanyuan probably would not commit suicide. If Xie Yuanyuan did not commit suicide, it would be impossible to save the next one, let alone have Follow up story.

    So Zhang Jinsheng must die.

    Teacher Li, who played Zhang Jinsheng, said: "It's fine to die, it's fine to die. I was really scared at the time." After all, he was paralyzed in bed but lived a long life.

    The director at the side: "..."

    In view of Mr. Li's "wish to die", the next day's filming is the scene where Zhang Jinsheng died.

    I don't know if it was the director's illusion, but he always felt that Mr. Li, who played the role of "corpse", died very peacefully, and it can even be said that he died with satisfaction.

    Illusion, it must be an illusion!

    Soon, Teacher Li was lying on the hospital bed, covered with a white cloth, and pushed out of the ward.

    As soon as the camera is turned on, everyone enters the role instantly.

    [When the doctor came out to announce the news of Zhang Jinsheng's death, everyone else cried, but Xie Yuanyuan laughed out loud.

    And the louder the others cried, the more she laughed.

    In the end, Zhang Jinsheng's biological children couldn't stand it any longer. His elder brother Zhang Yuan glared at Xie Yuanyuan with his red eyes, and almost rushed up to beat her: "Xie Yuanyuan, do you have any heart? My father is dead, and you still laugh so hard!" Come out?"

    Xie Yuanyuan didn't speak, just smiled, laughing wantonly, with smiles in the corners of his eyes and brows. Everyone who met Xie Yuanyuan praised her for her beauty. Before, Zhang Yuan didn't think of it, and never looked at her carefully, but seeing her with black hair hanging down her shoulders and a flying smile, it was rare to agree with her.

    This girl was indeed born extremely beautiful.

    But at most, she is just beautiful, but she has a heart of snakes and scorpions.

    Xie Yuanyuan was still laughing, only her laughter echoed in the quiet corridor of the hospital. Just when Zhang Yuan finally couldn't help breaking free from the person behind him who was pulling him and wanted to beat Xie Yuanyuan, Zhang Yuan heard Xie Yuanyuan say softly: "Good death!"]

    After the filming of this scene, the next There is also a one-man show by Peng Chen, or it can be said to be a close-up.

    When the director told Peng Chen about the play, he said: "When the filming starts, I will put the machine behind you, and then you can laugh and watch the other people escort Zhang Jinyuan's body to disappear in this long corridor. , the moment you look back, tears will fall." When the

    director said this, he was actually a little nervous.

    It is not difficult to make crying scenes these days, and it can even be said that almost all crying scenes can be regarded as the basic skills of actors. Many times, laymen judge whether an actor's acting skills are good or not, they will look at whether she can cry.

    Many actors are very good at crying, and the tears come almost as soon as they are said.

    But if there is an actor who is particularly good at crying, there must be an actor who is not particularly good at crying. The director has seen many before, not to mention crying with real emotion, he can't even squeeze out tears.