Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Wearing a sack is also a foreign style (second watch)...

    Peng Chen emphasized a long time ago that one must first please oneself when it comes to dancing. In fact, it’s not just dancing, including makeup, wearing beautiful clothes, dancing sexy dances, and even falling in love… It’s all the same.

    Make yourself happy first, that's the most important thing.

    If you can make others happy on the premise of making yourself happy, then everyone is happy. But you can't force anything, if someone really doesn't like it, as long as it doesn't affect others, then it's none of his business! It's fine if you're happy, and it doesn't bother anyone!

    So when she practiced dancing with the students, she kept emphasizing this point.

    In fact, Peng Chen has always thought that girls are the cutest creatures in the world, but some girls are good without knowing it, so Peng Chen thinks that every girl should learn the most important lesson in life, and it is also the most important lesson in life. The lesson is to love yourself well.

    This should be something engraved in the bone.

    Facts have proved that mentors are actually very easy to influence students. Anyway, under the leadership of Peng Chen, when dancing this sexy dance, the students of the entire dance group completely let go of their shy and timid style.

    Of course, if you dance happily, you are happy to dance, and the dance moves you should do must be done in a standard way.

    Teacher Peng is quite strict in this regard.

    Throughout the afternoon, Peng Chen led the students to dance over and over again, picking out the movements one by one.

    The last time, it already looked like that.

    After Peng Chen left the No. 3 practice room, he still went to the director to emphasize the problem of the costumes of the No. 3 group: "The dance of the No. 3 group is already sexy enough, and the costumes should not be too revealing."

    Peng Chen said It’s not that I have any bad ideas about revealing clothing. The main reason is that when dancing, the contestants move a lot. If the clothing is too revealing, it is easy to cause light exposure during the dance, or make the audience focus on the Where it shouldn't be. This is against the original intention of this dance, and it is also disrespectful to the contestants.

    What's more, sexy and exposed are sometimes two different things.

    Upon hearing the words, the director immediately assured Peng Chen: "Mr. Peng, you can rest assured that we are not the kind of show that relies on fancy costumes to attract attention.

    " It was fine, so I went back with confidence.

    Because I spent an afternoon in group 3, Peng Chen didn't go to group 3 in the evening, but went directly to group 5. The 5th group is the same as Xu Jiayi's 1st group, they all focus on rap.

    The performance of the 5 groups this time is called "Straight Man".

    Peng Chen was most impressed by this song, because she thought the lyrics were quite interesting.

    There are a few lines in it that are sung like this - [you say you are beautiful, you are beautiful? Send a selfie let me see; no one to accompany you when you have a cold? Drink plenty of hot water and go to bed early! Dozens of phone calls? I really didn't hear it because I was playing ranked! Who was that girl just now? They are really my younger sisters...]