Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Qu Ling's Assistant

    Because of the hot search for this forgotten word, Yu Fei went back to autism for several days, but he still couldn't get out of this frustrated state.

    In fact, this itself is a very normal thing, because not only Yu Fei, but also many professional singers have also experienced the experience of forgetting their words when performing. Other singers don't care as much as Yu Fei, and they can even make fun of themselves for forgetting their lyrics.

    The reason why Yu Fei cared so much, on the one hand, it shows that his mentality is really not good, on the other hand, it also shows that he really cares about Peng Chen.

    He wanted too much to prove himself in front of Peng Chen, so in the end it was self-defeating.

    In fact, if Yu Fei had a better understanding of Peng Chen, he would understand that it was completely unnecessary for him to prove himself in front of Peng Chen. Because as early as the beginning of their acquaintance, Peng Chen's personality and positioning for Yu Fei was - cannon fodder.

    A cannon fodder, what is there to prove yourself?

    After the recording of the third phase of "Girl Chasing the Light" ended, there was also news on the Internet that Peng Chen went to Dalang Taosha to audition for the crew.

    Before Peng Chen went to the Little Princess crew to audition, the reactions of netizens were quite strong. When the news of Peng Chen's audition for the Dalangtaosha crew came out this time, the reactions of netizens were not big, but directly fried.

    [Big waves wash the sand crew? Is it the big wave washing sand crew I know? ]

    [I have to say that Peng Chen's resources are really good, and he can even climb up to the crew of Da Lang Tao Sha, awesome. ]

    [The audition is back to the audition, the crew of Dalang Taosha shouldn't like Peng Chen, right? ]

    [If this audition has passed, it must be a proper shady scene. 】

    ......

    Peng Chen's Weibo was handed over to Dahai's management, so she actually couldn't see these comments on the Internet at the first time. But she has an assistant who can't hide her words in her heart, so even if she can't see it, she still knows the general idea from Dahai's report.

    Dahai is a contradictory person. While he couldn't help telling Peng Chen what these black fans said on the Internet, he was also worried that what the netizens said would affect Peng Chen's emotions.     So on the way to pick up Peng Chen and go to Green Tea Princess, he began to comfort Peng Chen again: "Sister, don't take the words of these netizens too seriously, they must be jealous of you."     Peng Chen: "Of course I know them You're jealous of me, this bare-boned jealousy is almost overflowing the screen!"     Dahai: "..."     Peng Chen: "But it's okay, I will tell them with practical actions, and the days when they will be jealous of me are still to come What!"     Dahai: "..."     Peng Chen came to the Green Tea Princess this day to settle accounts. She was busy filming and recording programs before, so she couldn't come over to settle the bills at the beginning of the month and the end of the month like other bosses. She always asked the staff in the store to take pictures of the general bill and send it to her at the end of the month, and then there was Time to check the specific projects.     Now Princess Milk Tea's business is growing steadily. Anyway, the accounts are making money every month, and they are making a lot of money, so she actually considered opening another branch during this time.     Anyway, she has black fans all over the world, so she doesn't have to worry about customers.     Peng Chen arrived at the shop relatively early, and there were basically no customers in this milk tea shop, only the manager and a few shop assistants were busy. Seeing Peng Chen coming in, everyone greeted Peng Chen with a smile, and then the store manager handed over the account book that had been prepared a long time ago.     While handing over the account book, he asked by the way: "What do you want to drink today, sister Chen?"     Peng Chen thought for a while and said, "Try the new products in the store!" The     milk tea shop will release a new product every month , the new product released this time is called Feizixiao. I use peach + lychee. Sales look good.     The store manager went down quickly.     Peng Chen went directly to the second floor with the ledger in his arms.