Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Why Am I So Good-looking (Part 2)...

    On the way back, Dahai was still stuck in Peng Chen's last sentence and couldn't extricate himself.

    He couldn't figure out what it means to act in a vase for 4 years. The vase who co-authored Sister Peng and was scolded for so many years were all staged? But why is it so hard to think about playing a vase? How miserable you have been scolded all these years!

    Facing Hai Hai's barrage of questions, Peng Chen didn't evade, but replied plausibly: "Don't you say that the entertainment industry depends on your face for a living? I was thinking that I have such a beautiful face. What acting skills do you need? If I have such a face and have extraordinary acting skills, how can I let others live?"

    Dahai: "... If you want to say that, I have to thank those in the entertainment circle Are you thinking of them so much?"

    Peng Chen waved his hand, "Thank you, but it's true that these people should be grateful. Let me tell you, if these people weren't so deceitful, I really planned to I played the role of the vase to the end, but they actually tried to force me out of the entertainment industry with revenge. Since they are unkind, then don’t blame me for being unrighteous. I will let them know now, even if I am really a vase, It is also a national treasure, and I can stand wherever I want. As long as I don’t move myself, no one will try to move me away.”

    Dahai: “…”

    Suddenly, I didn’t know what to say. it is good. Could this be the pride of the vase?

    There was nothing else to do after the audition was over, so after Dahai sent Peng Chen back to his place of residence, he went back early. Before leaving, I still reminded Peng Chen: "Don't forget to watch the show tonight!"

    Peng Chen glanced at him blankly: "What show are you watching?"

    Da Hai: "... "Girl Chasing the Light"! Today It’s Saturday, and the second episode will be broadcast at 8 o’clock tonight! Don’t forget to watch it.”

    Under Da Hai’s earnest instruction, Peng Chen stood in front of the TV on time at 8 o’clock in the evening.

    The end of the last episode of "Girls Chasing the Light" was stuck on the scene of Peng Chen and Lin Fangfei fighting each other, so the beginning of this episode is a review of the past. So Peng Chen and the audience in front of the TV watched the scene of her hating Lin Fangfei again.

    How should I put it, I don't need to look at the results, just watching her ask Lin Fangfei over and over again: "Are you sure you want me to dance?"

    I feel very comfortable.

    Especially when used together with Lin Fangfei's bewildered expression, the effect is even better.

    When the show was broadcast last time, Dahai was very worried that the scene of Peng Chen dancing would be cut off. So from the beginning of this show, he kept sending WeChat messages to Peng Chen, and sent several messages at once.

    [Have you cut it? 】

    【Can't cut it? ]

    [Why aren't you dancing clips? ]

    [Are you sure you jumped? ]

    ...

    Peng Chen couldn't take it anymore: [Quiet! If you swipe the screen again, I will block you. 】

    The sea calmed down obediently, and a few minutes later, the clip of Peng Chen dancing the "Signature" dance was finally broadcast on the show. When Peng Chenguang was in the practice room before, he thought about how to slap Lin Fangfei and Xie Youran in the face, so he actually didn't feel anything special when he danced, but this will be seen again in the show. Peng Chen turned over and over in his mind. In a word - why am I so good-looking!