Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    In this way, Peng Duole settled down in the Green Tea Princess Milk Tea Shop, and now Peng Chen is considered to have a family of cats. Although this cat is not under her control, no matter what, it is her cat!

    I feel like I've suddenly become very rich.

    She has a cat after all!

    As for the Green Tea Princess opening a branch, it may be because Peng Chen has already opened a milk tea shop before. This time, the reaction of netizens is not as shocking as the first time, but rather flat.

    If there is any netizen who has a lot of emotional ups and downs about the opening of the Green Tea Princess branch, it is probably the classmate "Keep Breathing", because Peng Chen's Green Tea Princess branch is closer to him than the main store, not far from his company .

    Keeping breathing, I feel that this is all Peng Chen's "conspiracy". This woman, Peng Chen, just wants to completely conquer his stomach through milk tea, so as to win his heart.

    Regarding the narcissistic thoughts of keeping breathing, the wife who kept breathing felt that he was thinking too much: "...you are a black fan, why should Peng Chen go to great lengths to get your heart?"

    Keep breathing Full of confidence: "You don't understand this. As the saying goes, one black fan is worth ten fans, and a senior black fan like me can at least be worth thousands of fans, so in order to conquer me, Peng Chen , I’m sure I can do anything.”

    The wife who kept breathing took a look at him: “Do you know what I like most about you?”

    Keep breathing: “Handsome?”

    The wife who kept breathing said: “I just like you like this. Confidence in the face."

    Keep breathing: "..."

    Green Tea Princess' branch store is more popular than the main store. On the one hand, it is because Peng Chen is rich now, so the location of the branch store is better than that of the main store. Almost all the people who come and go are white-collar workers, which happens to be the target customer group of Green Tea Princess; on the other hand, because the current new store manager was transferred from the old store, he has already had a successful experience, so he can handle everything It's easier to come here...

    Peng Chen almost doesn't have to worry about it, just go to the store when he has nothing to do.

    When Wang Xia picked Peng Chen's "Mystery Case" before, she also picked some other scripts by the way. One or two were not bad, but they were still under discussion and hadn't been fully finalized, so Peng Chen could be regarded as another script. Have a short vacation.

    Jiang Siyan heard that Peng Chen had time recently, so he thought about going out to play together. But where to go, that is the question. And if he went with Peng Chen, would Peng Chen be willing?

    Jiang Siyan was thinking about this question, and it happened that there was a celebrity documentary reality show called "Fields and Fields" that invited Jiang Siyan to be a flying guest. This show is not a popular variety show at first glance, in fact, it is not hot, and it is even a bit ridiculously cold.     Normally, Jiang Siyan would not dare to invite Jiang Siyan for such a cold show, after all, he couldn't afford the pay, but the sponsor of this show was Jiang Siyan's old friend, so the other party tentatively mentioned something to Jiang Siyan.     Jiang Siyan took a look at the theme of this issue, and found that this time the program team was planning to go to a remote ethnic minority village, and they were going to record some bamboo wine.     This place is very remote, and people outside usually don't go there, but it is said that the scenery is beautiful, and the filming time of the program group is one week. It's just right for Yan and Peng Chen to get along well.     So Jiang Siyan directly sent Peng Chen the shooting plan sent to him by the program team, and then asked Peng Chen for his opinion.     Jiang Siyan: [I have an invitation to a show. The time is not long and the salary is not much, but it can relax. Are you interested? 】