Chapter 116

Chapter 116 I Always Feel That The Biggest Bug In This Show Is...

    The next day a group of people were woken up by the crowing of chickens.

    When they woke up, everyone else looked at Peng Chen subconsciously, only Jiang Siyan silently protected Peng Chen behind him. It wasn't because of anything else, it was purely because he was afraid that Peng Chen would be beaten.

    Peng Chen is also very wronged, because they don’t have a camera in this room when they sleep at night. After all, they want to protect the privacy of the guests, so they take two shots before going to bed and after waking up. quit. So it stands to reason that it is impossible for the conversation last night to reach the ears of the program crew.

    But now there are indeed chickens crowing outside.

    It was only faintly audible at first, but now it is becoming more and more obvious.

    If it wasn't that there was an inner ghost on their side, then the only explanation was that the devil Peng Chen and the devil program group had connected again.

    A group of people simply packed up and hurried out the door.

    As soon as I arrived in the yard, I saw a large fence with a height of one person in the middle of the yard. In the fence, there were two energetic big roosters with blood-red combs, glaring at the guests.

    The director looked at Peng Chen and the others with a smile, and first asked as a matter of routine: "Everyone, is anyone going to quit today?"

    But it was almost the same as yesterday, and as usual, no one responded.

    Although no one wanted to quit, the director didn't mind, and he still smiled: "Okay, since no one quit, I will announce today's task. I believe you have seen it just now. Your task today is, Catch the chicken. Are you happy? Are you surprised? Are you happy?”

    Everyone looked at him expressionlessly.

    The director always felt that the reaction of this group of people was a bit weird, as if he had known it in advance. It doesn't make sense, after all, in order to ensure the viewability of the show, the daily tasks are kept absolutely confidential to the guests. Logically speaking, it should be impossible for the guests to know in advance...

    After much deliberation, the director couldn't figure out which link had the problem, so he had to ignore this doubt and continue to announce the task: "There will be rewards for the completion of the previous tasks, and we will also have rewards for today's tasks. The previous mission rewards are different. Did you see those two chickens? As long as you catch one, you will be rewarded with one. If you catch two, you will be rewarded with two.”

    Everyone heard Words are excited.

    Although the task is indeed a bit perverted, but this reward is indeed very attractive, after all, it is a chicken!

    In their eyes, those two chickens are equivalent to grilled chicken, scallion chicken, spicy chicken and braised chicken... Anyway, it is a dish, not a living thing.

    So as soon as Xiaotian rolled up his sleeves, he was ready to go to the field to catch chickens.

    Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen reached out to stop him at the same time.

    Xiaotian looked at the two of them suspiciously: "...What's wrong?"

    Peng Chen: "Wait a little longer."

    Xiaotian: "What are you waiting for?"

    Peng Chen: "Just wait."

    Everyone didn't understand Peng Chen's words Intentionally, but the experience of the past two days has made everyone have an almost blind trust in Peng Chen, so since Peng Chen asked them to wait, they waited.