Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Feeling Like First Love

    Jiang Siyan's idea at the beginning was to send Peng Chen home to rest, and then find time to talk to her about the new movie script in two days. But how could Peng Chen, with his career mind, wait two days, so he took Jiang Siyan back to his home that night.

    When the two of them got out of the car, Dahai sat in the car and stopped talking for a long time. Finally, he couldn't hold back and dragged Peng Chen over, and cautiously suggested, "Sister, why don't I go up with you?"

    Peng Chen Chen glanced at him: "What are you doing here? You can't understand!"

    Dahai: "...But it's already 12 o'clock now!" What is the concept of 12 o'clock? 12:00 is the easiest time to transform! Even Cinderella will show her original shape at this time. As the saying goes, widows and widows live in the same room, how can you be sure that Jiang Siyan is not evil?

    Of course, Dahai only thought about the latter sentence in his heart, and didn't dare to say it. In fact, it's not that Dahai has no confidence in Jiang Siyan, he has no confidence in all men. Men, how many of them are good people!

    As a result, as soon as Peng Chen finished listening, he immediately said in a hurry: "It's already 12 o'clock? Then we need to hurry up and talk."

    Dahai: "..." Sister, I didn't mean you, I have never seen you so puzzled. flamboyant person.

    This is not Jiang Siyan's first visit to Peng Chen's house. The last time he came, he met Wang Xia. It's just that he went to Peng Chen's house twice in a row, and the last thing they talked about was business, which made Jiang Siyan a little dumbfounded.

    Although Peng Chen spends less time at home on weekdays, because Yuan Yuan would ask his aunt to come over every week to help with cleaning, and every now and then, he would dry Peng Chen's quilt and ventilate the room. What, so even if no one lives in the house, it looks very clean and tidy.     And the little girl Yuan Yuan is careful, although she didn't prepare ingredients for Peng Chen, she did put all kinds of purified water and drinks in the refrigerator in advance. Peng Chen opened the refrigerator, then looked back at Jiang Siyan, who was helping her carry the suitcase into the living room two steps behind, and asked, "What would you like to drink?"     Jiang Siyan took a glance at the refrigerator: "Mineral water That's it."

    Peng Chen then took out two bottles of mineral water from the refrigerator, sat down on the sofa, and enthusiastically waved to Jiang Siyan: "Come on, come on!"

    Jiang Siyan: "..."

    Jiang Siyan is of course impossible He brought the paper version of the script with him directly, but he had an electronic file in his work mailbox, so he directly used Peng Chen's laptop to log in to his work mailbox, and then opened the electronic file of the script for Peng Chen to read.

    Peng Chen only glanced at it, and realized why Jiang Siyan said that this script was suitable for her when she was in the car just now, because this script told the story of Peking Opera artist Hongmei. Hongmei began to learn Peking Opera at the age of 5, and played Huadan and Tsing Yi on stage at the age of 13. She once worshiped a master of Peking Opera as a teacher. In order to learn opera, she has endured a lot of hardships and suffered many hardships that ordinary people have never suffered.

    In the past, opera performances were often regarded as low-level performances, and the status of actors was relatively low, and there were even so-called low-level performances.

    Peng Chen has a deeper feeling about this aspect than others, because when she was dressed as an opera actress before, she really experienced that era. Unlike other actors, we can only get a little information about that era through written records or videos.