Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Women's Self-Defense Technique (Part 1)

    After Peng Chen sued Bai Congxi in the play, she signed up for the military academy before Bai Congxi began to take revenge. Then for the next half a month, Peng Chen filmed scenes of hard training in the military academy.

    Peng Chen doesn't know how other actresses feel about filming such scenes of daily training, but her feeling is just two words - happy.

    While Peng Chen was filming on the set every day, the little girl in charge of publicity in the studio also brought good news to Peng Chen—Peng Chen's Weibo fans finally broke through the 20 million mark.

    Although this number is incomparable with those celebrities who have 70, 80 million or even hundreds of millions of Weibo fans, at least half of the 20 million are fans that Peng Chen actually earned after coming over through the book. There are millions of fans left, and most of those who are willing to stay at that time are black fans, only for the black original owner.

    The purpose of Miss Propaganda is to ask Peng Chen to prepare a 20 million fan benefit, either by taking pictures of Jiugongge or by recording a vlog.

    Peng Chen thought for a while and said, "Let's record a vlog!"

    Of course, the publicity lady listened to Peng Chen, but she still asked a lot: "Then sister Peng, what are you planning to record? Beauty makeup? Hair care Bags, jewelry, coat? Or unboxing?” I

    feel that female stars in the circle can’t do without these aspects in their vlogs recently. Of course, some female stars will record vlogs of themselves eating, which can be regarded as sharing their daily life with fans. Life. Today's female stars are no longer as mysterious and aloof as they used to be, and they seem to be more willing to create this kind of intimate persona that makes friends with fans.

    As a result, Peng Chen said: "How do you think I can teach you a set of self-defense for women?" The     publicity

    lady: "...???"

The teacher who taught her martial arts movements was bored in her spare time, and recently just taught her a set of female self-defense techniques. Peng Chen went back and improved it by himself, removed those more difficult moves, and kept some relatively simple, but most lethal moves. I was worried that I couldn’t find a chance to show it. No, the opportunity will come. up.

    Just do what you say, after hanging up the phone of the publicity lady, Peng Chen told her Wuzhi teacher about it. Originally, Peng Chen meant to ask Wuzhi teacher to cooperate with her in the scene, but Wuzhi teacher was very straightforward. So he refused: "I'm so handsome, I don't look like a bad guy, let Dahai cooperate with you in the scene, he is more suitable."

    Dahai quit: "...Brother, what do you mean by that? Teacher Wu Zhi laughed: "

    Don't you think your figure is very suitable for being a sandbag?"

    Dahai: "..." Fat people have no human rights, right?

    In the end, Dahai cooperated with Peng Chen to record this vlog.

    Long before the video was released, the promotional lady of the studio posted a welfare notice for 20 million fans online, saying that there was a mysterious surprise for everyone. So Peng Chen's fans were looking forward to it, guessing what this mysterious surprise would be under this Weibo.

    Some guessed it was Peng Chen's new cross talk, after all, Peng Chen hadn't released a new cross talk work for a long time; others guessed it was Peng Chen's new rap, after all, they were getting tired of hearing the song "Green Tea"... Anyway, there is everything.