Chapter 130

Chapter 130 Everyone Says This Year Is Peng Chen's Year!

    In the second week of Peng Chen's filming, the program "Survival in a Deserted Village", which she recorded with Jiang Siyan, also officially announced the schedule.

    This show was of special significance to Peng Chen, not because it was the first time she and Jiang Siyan recorded a variety show together after being together, but simply because Jiang Siyan's company also invested money in this variety show.

    Jiang Siyan said last time that Peng Chen also owns the shares of the company. Although Peng Chen didn't care about the shares, nor did he care about the number of shares that Jiang Siyan said, but rounding it up, it was equivalent to Peng Chen himself investing.

    Peng Chen had no money before, so she was weak in investing. Since she has money, her investment career has progressed better than her acting career.

    After all, the biggest award she has won in acting up to now is the most popular actress award of the year, but in the investment industry, she has more than multiplied her income by more than five times.

    And Peng Chen doesn't like to lose. So even if she didn't take the initiative to invest, but Jiang Siyan indirectly helped her invest, she still hoped to win.

    So before the variety show started, she reminded Dahai in advance: "Remember to remind me to chase after you when it's broadcast."

    Dahai agreed, but couldn't help being a little surprised: "Why are you so caring this time? No

    wonder Dahai was curious, after all, every time "Girl Chasing the Light" was broadcast, it was Dahai who reminded Peng Chen to chase after him, and Peng Chen reluctantly followed. It was rare that Peng Chen took the initiative to say that he wanted to pursue her own variety show this time, so Dahai would naturally be more curious.

    But with Dahai's brain circuit, no matter how she thought about it, she would never have thought that the reason why Peng Chen wanted to pursue this variety show was because Jiang Siyan's company invested money in it, and she was afraid that Jiang Siyan's company would lose money if the show's ratings were low. At most, he thought that Peng Chen wanted to pursue her because he wanted to see how well she and Jiang Siyan would perform together on the show. So after asking Peng Chen why she cared so much, she couldn't help but relax her heart in advance: "If you are worried about the effect of recording a variety show with Jiang Siyan together, then there is really no need, because the two of you are on the Internet. CP fans have already exceeded 100,000. Don’t say you two are recording a variety show together, even if you two are in the ring together, I believe your CP fans will pick out candy from it.”

    After hearing this, Peng Chen just replied lightly. Sentence: "I didn't expect this group of netizens to be young, and they have a pretty good eye for CP."

    Hearing her speak so casually, Dahai felt that his previous guess might be wrong. And he thought about it carefully, and felt that Peng Chen didn't seem like the kind of person who would worry about the effect of her and Jiang Siyan's fusion. After all, she didn't care about being hacked by netizens before, but now she is still with Jiang Siyan. Even if she is hacked, someone can help share the firepower, so she won't be afraid.

    Although he couldn't figure it out, when the first episode of the program officially started, he still dutifully reminded Peng Chen.

    Anyway, one person is also chasing, two people are also chasing, and Peng Chen is the lead actor, and he lives in a single suite in the hotel, unlike Da Hai, who lives in a double room with others.