Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Sister, do we have to ask Mr. Jiang for this kind of scene...

    The follow-up of the "illegal meal incident" was that Peng Chen's studio issued a solemn statement. In the statement, he briefly described the situation at the scene at the time, and then severely condemned the illegitimate meal, which disregarded the artist's and his own safety. Finally, I appeal to everyone to chase stars rationally and pay attention to safety.

    Of course, in the comments below the statement, the publicity lady did not forget to apologize to the public for Peng Chen, saying that as an artist, she has set a bad example for the public, and she will try to use a more "civilized" way next time to resolve such incidents.

    All in all, a perfect PR statement.

    The public had no objection to Peng Chen's actions in this "illegitimate meal incident", and even praised them. Now that this statement is released, it is both reasonable and well-founded, and all aspects have been taken into consideration. The goodwill has improved a lot.

    So for Peng Chen, this incident was actually a blessing in disguise.

    The only thing that makes Peng Chen feel apologetic is that the director team planned this media meeting originally to promote the movie "Red Plum", but because of this illegitimate meal that popped up suddenly, the public's attention was focused on On Peng Chen, even the trending searches are full of Peng Chen, and almost no one pays attention to the movie itself.

    But in the final analysis, Peng Chen couldn't be blamed for this matter, so the director didn't say anything about Peng Chen. Of course, the director didn't have such a good temper for the illegitimate fan who popped up out of nowhere: "Well played, see him next time, You can kick it a little lower and harder."

    Peng Chen: "..." It can be seen that you really hate this illegitimate meal, director.

    Peng Chen's kick at the media meeting not only kicked out a large number of new passerby fans on the Internet, but also kicked out many fans in the crew. Even the little actor pestered Peng Chen that he wanted Peng Chen to teach her martial arts.

    Peng Chen didn't refuse either, children, it's good for your health to move more. However, children have slender arms and legs, and no matter how good moves are taught, they will not be able to exert their power, so Peng Chen said to her: "Kungfu can't be taught indiscriminately, you have to lay the foundation first. If you really want to learn, then You have to start with running laps first, so that from now on, you will drag Big Brother Hai to run around our set twice a day. As long as you can persist for a month, I will teach you some self-defense techniques later on." The

    little actor asked puzzled : "Can you learn martial arts by running around?"

    Peng Chen is very patient with other people, but she is very patient with the elderly and children, and she feels that four or five-year-old children can already communicate well, so every time she talks to This little actor didn't even speak perfunctorily, so he just said something: "Running circles can't let you learn martial arts, but your strength is too weak now, and any moves are useless to you, so you now The only thing to learn is to run faster. As long as you run fast enough, the bad guys won’t be able to catch up with you, as long as the bad guys can’t catch up with you, then you will win.” The

    little actor nodded half-understanding , and asked again: "Then why did you bring Brother Dahai to run together? Isn't he strong enough?"

    Peng Chen: "No, he needs to lose weight."

    Dahai beside him: "..." Don't tell me, he Sister Peng is really good at teaching students according to their aptitude!

    It may be because the little girls who studied Peking Opera since childhood are quite able to bear hardships. Anyway, since Peng Chen asked the little actors to start running laps, the little actors really ran around the set every day, rain or shine. Run with the sea.