Chapter 123

Chapter 123 Rejection must be tactful (second update)...

    For a moment, Jiang Siyan wanted to say, "Actually, I can support you, you really don't need to work so hard", but this thought was just a flash, and Jiang Siyan suppressed it.

    It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that based on his understanding of Peng Chen, Peng Chen is not the kind of girl who would be willing to hide behind him and be a little woman. Otherwise, she would not insist on waiting until she has won a significant award before officially announcing the relationship between the two.

    And he liked Peng Chen at first, and what he liked was the state of his whole body shining when he was acting. There is a saying called "acting with life", although this sentence sounds a bit hypocritical, But when the two of them were filming "Marry the Little Princess" together, Jiang Siyan really felt that Peng Chen was acting with his life.

    Especially in the crying scene where the master and apprentice parted, Jiang Siyan thought he had been in this circle for many years, not to mention hard-hearted, at least he was invulnerable. But Peng Chen's crying scene seemed to reach his heart.

    So even if Peng Chen wasn't his girlfriend, Jiang Siyan firmly believed that it was only a matter of time before Peng Chen would become the best actress.

    He didn't persuade Peng Chen not to work so hard, because he also came from this stage. Peng Chen is now trying to climb the slope, and he is about to climb to the highest point. This stage is hard work, no matter how much he persuades it, it won't help .

    So all he could do was reach out and hug Peng Chen, then bent down and kissed her on the forehead: "It's okay, your boyfriend is still young and can afford to wait. So you don't need to worry too much, you can take your time Come."

    Peng Chen looked up at Jiang Siyan dumbfounded, then continued to hug him for a while, then returned to the room with his slippers on to catch up on sleep. After lying down for a while with his eyes closed, he felt someone coming in. Peng Chen knew it was Jiang Siyan, so he didn't open his eyes to look, but just waited patiently with his eyes closed. It wasn't until Jiang Siyan came over and kissed him lightly on the lips that Peng Chen raised his arms and wrapped them around his neck.

    Jiang Siyan was stunned for a moment, and then took the initiative to deepen the kiss.

    When the two recorded "Survival in a Deserted Village", they had been out for ten days, and after they came back, they were busy on their own, so although they were together every day, they really didn't have a chance to communicate deeply, so that after kissing for a while, Jiang Siyan just I couldn't help but started to dig out my phone, and while I was doing it, I said impatiently: "...or I won't go to work today."

    After hearing these words, Peng Chen finally regained his sanity. Damn it, she's going to shoot commercials in the afternoon, and Dahai will bring a stylist and makeup artist to come later, so they can see what she looks like.

    She gently pushed Jiang Siyan with her hand, and begged for mercy: "...I'm sleepy, please let me go."

    Jiang Siyan looked at her with a complicated expression for a long time, and bit her lip as if to vent his anger a mouthful. The posture is full, but it is obvious that the strength is restrained: "You just torture me!"

    After Jiang Siyan left, Peng Chen fell asleep again in a daze, but she felt that as soon as she closed her eyes, she fell asleep. Woke up by a knock on the door. Dahai used to have the key to Peng Chen’s house before, but since Jiang Siyan moved here, Dahai returned the key to Peng Chen tactfully. Open... just call Peng Chen and continue smashing.