Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Haunted House Adventure, I'm Scared, I'm Scared, Ha...

    When Wang Xia heard that Peng Chen was going to participate in Wilderness Survival... no, to be precise, when it was Deserted Village Survival, she almost suspected that she had heard it wrong: "...what did you say you were going to do?"

    Peng Chen: "Go to "Desolate Village" "Survival" is a program similar to "Survival in the Wilderness". Jiang Siyan and I will participate together."

    Wang Xia: "...You two participated in "The Field" last time, and this time you will participate in "Survival in a Deserted Village" , can’t you seriously find a celebrity love reality show to talk about love?”

    Peng Chen: “As long as you have love in your heart, you can fall in love on any show. Besides, just talking about love on the show is so boring! And Look at the guests on the dating reality show, nine out of ten couples are fake, and it’s too late for couples who are serious about dating to avoid suspicion!"

    Anyway, Wang Xia couldn't talk to her, so she let her go.

    It stands to reason that it takes more than half a year for a program to go from preparation to planning to the official start of inviting guests. But Peng Chen was lucky. The preparations for this "Survival in a Deserted Village" program had already started a few months ago, and the guests were almost invited, so once Jiang Siyan's funds were in place, the program was announced in less than a week. The filming officially started.

    The deserted village I went to this time is in the southwestern border city. Because it is a desolate and dilapidated small village, it doesn't have a serious name. The locals call it a mining village. Naturally, it is impossible to go directly to such a place by plane, so the group had to fly to the nearest city first, and then drive to the mining village as they did last time when they went to record "The Field".

    There are a total of ten guests who recorded this show. Except for Jiang Siyan, Peng Chen didn't know the rest. But after all, they are all people in this circle, so they are more or less familiar.

    But although Peng Chen didn't know them, they all seemed to know Peng Chen. As soon as they got on the bus, one or two came over to say hello to Peng Chen.

    This one said: "Hi, I've heard your cross talk." The other

    said: "Hello, I've heard you sing Kunqu opera."

    There was also a little girl with a round face who smiled and said: "Hello, I've drank your milk tea before, and I'm a loyal fan of Green Tea Princess, and I love your milk tea so much."

    ...

    After socializing for a while, Peng Chen whispered to Jiang Siyan next to him: "These show guests watch They all look pretty good."

    Jiang Siyan gave her a funny look: "How did you know it? Is it because people praised you?"

    Peng Chen plausibly said: "That's right! People with good eyesight usually don't know Where is the difference."

    Jiang Siyan: "..." Okay, the girlfriend is good-looking, and the girlfriend is right in whatever she says.

    The program group is still very human. Before entering the village, they deliberately found a restaurant and said that they would treat the guests to a full meal. The guests ate happily while laughing at themselves that this was the last supper.

    After eating, the program team pulled people into the village, left them with a pile of water and bread, a pile of follow-up photos, and tonight's task cards, and then disappeared.