Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Have You Heard of the Treasure Girl? ...

    As I said before, Peng Chen had already transmigrated through the book more than a dozen times before entering the current entertainment circle novel. During the dozen or so times of transmigrating into books, she once transmigrated as an opera actress, as a student of a dance academy, and even as a tea farmer in farming literature, as a tea farmer who picks and sells tea for a living...

    But do you think Is that all there is to it?

    No, she had also transmigrated into an ancient proverb before, and was a down-and-out daughter of the prime minister.

    How desperate is it? She was so downcast that she was a dignified daughter of the Xiangfu, and finally reduced to setting up stalls on the street to sell calligraphy and paintings for a living.

    To be honest, Peng Chen never knew that this kind of operation could be possible before transmigrating into that book. Because don't normal down-and-out daughters fall into brothels and other right and wrong places, and then luckily meet the male lead, and finally get saved by luck?

    However, there are more than one magical operation like this in that book, and there are simply countless. For example, the heroine is selling calligraphy and paintings on the street with a veil on her face, but she is finally tied up by bandits and taken to the cottage.     Under normal circumstances, the reason why the bandit would tie the heroine by hand must be to see the beauty of the heroine through the veil, but the fact is that the reason why the bandit tied the heroine up the mountain was because of the heroine's talent ——Because there are many children on the mountain, they want the hostess to build a private school on the mountain to teach the children to read and write for free.     …     It was only later that Peng Chen found out that what he transmigrated into was a pirated book.     Anyway, the past is unbearable, and Peng Chen doesn't want to mention it.     The point is, she does know calligraphy. And especially good at imitating human notes. The imitation of handwriting is not because she was once the daughter of the Xiangfu, it is purely because every time she transmigrates into a new world, she will subconsciously copy the original owner's notes to write, so as not to cheat. Over time, he mastered a special skill.     However, the last few times she wore them were modern ones, and she hadn't written calligraphy for a long time, so when she spoke just now, her tone was not very sure, she just said to try it for herself.

    However, the director and the person in charge of the props team were full of confidence in Peng Chen. When they heard that Peng Chen was going to try it, they asked people to prepare pens, ink, paper and inkstones, as well as tables and chairs.

    After everything was ready, Peng Chen walked to the desk.

    According to the script, the princess's calligraphy is "elegant, elegant, graceful and graceful", so lower case script should be more suitable. Cursive script or running script are probably not suitable for a gentle lady like the princess.

    Peng Chen looked around on the desk, and finally chose a Langhao pen with a tip of about 3-4 cm. Then he moistened the pen tip in clean water, blotted the water, dipped it in ink, and finally licked the pen to scrape the ink.

    There is already a piece of Chupi paper on the table, light gray, with thin horizontal curtain patterns.

    As mentioned before, what Xu Weichen got was a letter, so Peng Chen wrote the title first, and then wrote from right to left according to the lines in the script. The lower case script in one hand is really clear and smooth, stretching naturally.

    After writing, show it to the director and the person in charge of the props team next to him.

    The two looked at each other, and said in unison: "Look, let's just say you can do it?"