Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Mom, I'm Getting Real! ...

    Ever since Yu Fei went up to sing "Green Tea", the performance stage of the program group has changed from recording to live broadcasting, and this episode is no exception.

    So as soon as Peng Chen's performance started, the audience on the Internet saw the effect of the performance immediately.

    Peng Chen's sunspots also saw it.

    The barrage was very quiet at first, as if no one was watching the show. It wasn't until a long few minutes passed that someone tentatively replied [Amazing].

    With the appearance of this barrage, more and more barrages are posting [Amazing] and [Ahhhhhhh...]

    Although Peng Chen chose to stand on this stage to slap these sunspots in the face Yes, but after she actually stood up, she realized that it didn't matter whether these black people liked it or not, because the most important thing was for her to stand on this stage and enjoy the stage itself.

    ...

    Maybe it was Peng Chen's performance that heated up the atmosphere of the scene, or maybe it was her performance that gave the contestants a good start. Anyway, this performance is the smoothest and most explosive stage of the four performances.

    Every group of players in the back performed very well, so that the score on the spot was very tight. Even the score gap between the first and last place is very small, let alone the gap between the two ahead.

    But no matter what, since it is a competition, there must be winners and losers, so the final result is that the dance group 4, that is, the group that danced "Dance, Dance, Dance", won the first place in this performance .

    In the end, everyone advanced.

    When Yu Huan, the team leader of this group, took the initiative to thank all the mentors present when he gave his victory speech on stage, he especially thanked Peng Chen: "...I am very grateful to Mr. Peng Chen with my team members. To be honest, When we danced this dance at the beginning, we were really under a lot of pressure, but Teacher Peng told us something, so that we can be more courageous to be ourselves. Here I also want to represent my team members Let me just say, Mr. Peng, you were super handsome when you danced just now, you were so handsome and sassy, ​​and you want to marry me!"

    Peng Chen mischievously winked at Yu Huan: "There are too many people who have the same idea as you, You may need to line up!"

    The audience laughed, and even the audience watching TV outside the show couldn't help but smile knowingly.

    After the performance ended smoothly, Peng Chen didn't go back to the set overnight, but went home directly. After a good night's rest, he led Haihai to Jiang Siyan's studio early the next morning.

    This is the first time Peng Chen came to Jiang Siyan's studio. Before she came, she thought it was a small company, but after she came, she found out that this person actually owns an entire four-story building in the center of City A, where every inch of land is expensive. storey white office building.

    Probably Jiang Siyan had greeted the little girl at the front desk in advance, and when she saw Peng Chen, she warmly greeted her and said, "Teacher Peng is here, the boss has been waiting for you upstairs for a long time, let me go up with you." ?”

    Peng Chen looked back at Hai Hai: “You can play downstairs by yourself for a while!”

    Hai Hai cautiously said: “Then you must be careful when you are alone.”