Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Those who knew said they were here for an audition, those who didn't know...

    Because Jiang Siyan's studio refuted the rumors in a timely manner, and Jiang Siyan specially found someone to remove the hot search for his scandal with Qiao Siran, so the scandal between him and Qiao Siran came to an end very quickly.

    How fast is it?

    It was not until the morning that Qiao Siran found someone to secretly take photos and spent money to buy this leaking post on the trending searches. In the afternoon, there was basically no content related to this leaking post on the Internet.

    It can be said that it is really lonely to spend money.

    Qiao Siran got angry again because of this.

    Her manager also tried to comfort her: "Forget it, if the trending search is removed, it will be withdrawn. Anyway, even if it is posted on the trending search, it is just being scolded by Jiang Siyan's fans."

    Qiao Siran: "..."

    It's nothing.

    The next day, another episode of "Girl Chasing the Light" was aired, and this one was the one where Xue Yin came to be the flying guest.

    Although the flying guests are not the rappers of Jiang Siyan's company, since the group of rappers in Jiang Siyan's studio took turns to be the flying guests on the "Chasing the Light Girl" program, chasing the show has become a daily routine for this group of rappers. Whenever the show starts, they greet each other in the group: [Don't forget to chase girls at 9 o'clock tonight. ]

    It can be said that it has made a lot of contributions to the ratings of the program "Girl Chasing the Light".

    So even if this episode of the show is not theirs, they still happily follow the variety show.

    Xueyin is very popular. When the program team announced that she would be a flying guest, the discussion and topics on the Internet were already very high. Now that the broadcast is officially launched, the barrage on the video website has been brushed up layer after layer, densely packed, making people dazzled.

    However, the first hot searched person in this episode was not Xueyin, but Yu Fei.

    Because at the beginning of this episode, the director team proposed to let Peng Chen go up to sing "Green Tea", and then Yu Fei pinched his mouth and said that Peng Chen couldn't sing, so Peng Chen took advantage of the situation and pushed him out .

    Although the program team deliberately silenced Yu Fei when he was speaking, the program team asked Peng Chen to sing on the front foot, but Peng Chen pushed him out because of what Yu Fei said on the back foot. The pit buried itself in it.

    Coupled with Yu Fei's repeated evasions later on, but he still couldn't get rid of it, so netizens expressed gloating.

    【Hahahaha, I'm really curious about what Yu Fei said! 】

    【When Peng Chen and the director said to let Yu Fei take the stage to sing "Green Tea", Yu Fei's bewildered expression was too funny. ]

    [When I think of Yu Fei's next show, he will stand on stage and sing 'I am green tea, green is my true color...I am green tea, the greener I am, the happier I am', I feel inexplicably looking forward...hahahahaha]

    【 Hurry up, hurry up, I really hope that the next episode will come soon.]

    ...

    When the original owner and Yu Fei had an affair, Yu Fei's fans poured into the original owner's Weibo to curse and curse the original owner, then the original owner would go viral on the Internet The reviews are not good, and there are not many fans who speak for the original owner, so it is almost regarded as being rubbed on the ground by Yu Fei's fans.