Chapter 132

Chapter 132 It's Not Possible, It's Very Possible

    Because of Jiang Siyan's words, the media no longer focused on the scandal between the two of them.

    After all, the media present here are all good people, and they know that even if they continue to dig deeper, they probably won't get any definite results, and they may also make the director of "Red Plum" unhappy.

    After all, the director invited them here to promote the movie "Red Plum", not to dig up the scandal of the heroine.

    Besides, with Jiang Siyan's words "I'm Teacher Peng's fan", it was enough for them to go back and make news.

    When the media no longer focused on Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan's scandal, the progress of media interviews immediately became faster.

    After the media interview session was over, all the media followed the director of "Red Plum" and the main creators to the screening hall to watch the movie "Red Plum".

    This is the first time Peng Chen sees himself on the big screen.

    It's completely different from watching myself on TV before. Peng Chen doesn't know how other actors feel when they see themselves on the big screen for the first time. Anyway, Peng Chen's own feeling is——it's still on the big screen It's more suitable for her!

    No wonder Peng Chen was narcissistic, it was because her face appeared on the screen, not to mention her acting skills, the beauty crit that came to her face was enough to kill everyone.

    Unlike some artists who are afraid to watch the movies or TV series they act in, Peng Chen doesn't feel uncomfortable watching his own works. On the contrary, she looked at it with relish.

    After all, she acted with all her heart in every scene and every scene, and how many people's hard work was condensed during the preparation of a film to the official shooting, and then to the release to meet everyone present, Peng Chen felt that it was not serious to watch. , I am sorry for these people and my dedication and hard work.

    The only time I lost my mind during this period was because my own passionate scene appeared on the screen.

    In fact, it is not appropriate to say that the passionate scene is not very passionate, but it is a little exposed.

    The clip described in the movie is that when Hongmei was with Fourth Master Qu, she wore a cheongsam and sang for Fourth Master Qu in the room, and then she was pushed down on the bed by Fourth Master Qu... There are two pictures, one is Fourth Master Qu's hand lifting Hongmei's cheongsam, Hongmei reveals her beautiful legs on the screen, and the other is Hongmei turning sideways to light a cigarette for Fourth Master Qu afterwards, with a smooth back Bend a beautiful arc.

    In fact, they are still considered normal pictures, after all, abnormal ones cannot be broadcast.

    But the problem is that Peng Chen watched it with his boyfriend.

    Peng Chen used to think that the most embarrassing thing to watch an intimacy scene is to watch it with his parents, but now he feels that the most embarrassing thing to watch an intimacy scene is to watch it with his boyfriend. And the most embarrassing thing is to watch myself play an intimate scene with other men with my boyfriend.

    Anyway, she didn't dare to look at Jiang Siyan's expression during the process, for fear of seeing a green face.

    The two seats were already next to each other, not to mention Peng Chen's sudden stiffness was so obvious, Jiang Siyan naturally noticed it. In fact, if you want to say that you are not jealous at all, it must be a lie. He is not a saint, and it is impossible to see a scene like his girlfriend without any waves in his heart. But he can clearly distinguish what is work and what is life.