Chapter 24

Chapter 24 There is a car and a house, but no parents. ...

    When Zhang Xiaomei left with Maodou, she was still cursing. Dahai felt a little uncomfortable listening to those words, but Peng Chen sat on the sofa, but her expression didn't change at all. She even kept fiddling with her mobile phone, as if she was focusing on Weibo.

    It wasn't until the sound outside the room was completely deaf that Dahai asked Peng Chen cautiously: "Sister, are you okay?"

    Peng Chen put down the phone and said calmly, "It's okay, I'm just a little thirsty."

    Dahai quickly got up to go He poured Peng Chen a glass of water. When Peng Chen drank the water, he didn't say a word, just sat obediently next to Peng Chen like a fat orange cat.

    When Peng Chen turned around after drinking the water, he was almost amused by Dahai's expression: "Why are you so sad, you are already ugly, but this way you are even uglier."

    Dahai: "...Sister, do you think it is possible for you to Was it wrong? Why don’t you find a chance to do a paternity test with Auntie? I always feel that Auntie’s attitude towards you is not like treating your own daughter, but a bit like treating an enemy.”

    Peng Chen put down the water glass , said lightly: "No need."

    Dahai: "...why?"

    Peng Chen: "Because I am about to make a statement to sever the mother-daughter relationship with her. Since I will be strangers in the future, is it my own? Is it important?"

    Dahai: "..."

    Dahai was a little excited, but also a little unbelievable: "...Have you really thought about it?"

    Peng Chen: "Have you thought about it. Anyway, I have a lot of black material now, and I have another charge of unfilial piety It’s not a big deal. Besides, with Zhang Xiaomei’s vampire-like temperament, when I get popular again, she will definitely make a big fuss about our relationship. Instead of waiting for her to go to the media and complain about turning black and white, it’s better to preemptively strike now.”

    Dahai actually wished that his elder sister Peng would cut ties with that family as soon as possible, but he couldn't help being a little worried. After all, to that family, his sister Peng is a cash cow, who would cut off ties with the cash cow? And although there are always people blackmailing his sister Peng on the Internet, the so-called scandals on the Internet are actually harmless in Dahai's view, but if this matter is not handled properly, public opinion may completely side with Zhang Xiaomei.

    Peng Chen knew what Dahai was worried about, but she didn't say anything, but directly turned on the phone and clicked on the recording function.

    Soon, Zhang Xiaomei's cursing voice surrounded the ears of the two of them.

    Dahai was surprised and delighted: "...you still recorded???" Peng Chen: "Otherwise, what     did

    you think I was doing just now?"

Well, with this recording, Zhang Xiaomei's character is completely confirmed. After all, who would believe that a mother who yells at her daughter for not giving her money is a good mother?

    This is the second time Peng Chen has issued a statement since he came here through the book.

    The last time I made a statement was because of the termination of the contract with Mangzhu Media. I didn't expect to make another statement because I wanted to sever ties with my family. I have to say that although she has not been in this book for a long time, she still has a lot of life experience.