Chapter 72

Chapter 72 It's Already Mine

    It took Peng Chen a day to teach a group of three students a set of sword dancing movements. The next thing the students need to do is to practice this set of movements in conjunction with the song until they are completely proficient.

    In addition to this team performance repertoire, each student also has an individual performance repertoire, which is practiced by the students in private in their respective practice rooms. Then when you encounter problems, you can ask the teacher for help accordingly.

    Different from a group of rap-style songs, the performance of the second group is a cheerful singing and dancing song called "Good Weather". This was originally a song with a cheerful rhythm, and Yu Fei led the students to directly change this song into a rock version, which is an old song and a new song.

    And they also specially added a section of instrumental performance in this song. On the previous performance stage, the contestants actually performed musical instruments once, but that time they performed traditional musical instruments, such as Sheng and Xiao. This time, because they sang rock and roll, they performed drums, electric guitars and bass. .

    Cai Yunyun is in charge of playing the bass, Xia Qinghe is in charge of playing the guitar, and Yang Cancan, a dark horse player, is in charge of playing the drums.

    Girls are still very handsome playing musical instruments, especially drums. In addition, Yang Cancan also looks like that kind of cool girl, and she is wearing a black vest and hot pants, so she played drums, really eye-catching.

    Anyway, Peng Chen and Lin Fangfei are unanimously fond of Yang Cancan's drum performance.

    After Lin Fangfei recorded a program, she had a kind of superstitious confidence in Peng Chen, always thinking that Peng Chen should know everything that others know. So much so that after watching Yang Cancan's performance, she asked Peng Chen seriously: "Can you play drums?"

    Peng Chen shook his head, "No."

    Before Lin Fangfei could speak, she heard Peng Chen continue: "I know how to retreat, commonly known as a tenth-level performance artist who retreats."

    Lin Fangfei: "..."

    I believe you, as a tenth-level player who retreats like you, you are simply an aggressive bulldog.

    Peng Chen didn't lie to Lin Fangfei, she really didn't know how to play drums, but she was willing to learn. So when Yang Cancan took a break in the middle of practice, she took the initiative to ask Yang Cancan for advice.

    Sitting in the corner, Lin Fangfei watched Peng Chen ask the students about the musical instruments she was not good at without any airs of being a tutor, and suddenly felt convinced.

    I think this girl is beautiful and willing to work hard, she deserves to be popular!

    In fact, Peng Chen just had a brief exchange with Yang Cancan in the past, and by the way praised Yang Cancan for being so handsome playing drums.

    It is said that before the game, what is more useful than encouragement is actually praise. In fact, it is not only during the competition, but at any time, it is a particularly pleasant thing to receive praise.

    Therefore, Peng Chen has never been stingy with his compliments to those he likes or appreciates.

    The first group had rap performances and fencing performances, the second group had rock and musical instrument blessings, relatively speaking, the third group was a bit dull. Because their group is based on dance performances.