Chapter 25

Chapter 25 I always feel that this crew will end sooner or later!

    "Marrying the Little Princess" is a small-budget online drama, so it stands to reason that even the officially announced actors would not be in the trending searches.

    But since this is the first time that Peng Chen has received a new script and new role after 2 years, and Peng Chen's popularity and discussions have remained high recently, so the official announcement of the little princess has triggered netizens here. their heated discussions.

    In the recent period, whether Peng Chen appeared in variety shows, talked about cross talk, or even opened a milk tea shop, netizens may not agree, but they are not too opposed. But when it comes to acting, everyone can't help recalling the fear of being dominated by Peng Chen's acting skills.

    【Isn't it okay to be your vase? Why don't you think about acting? ]

    [To be honest, I have almost become a fan of Peng Chen during this period of time, but now she suddenly announced that she will start acting again

    . An actor's dream! ]

    [... Sister Peng, let's talk about it, don't act! ! ! 】

    ......

    In the hotel room, Peng Chen swiped Weibo and asked Hai Hai: "Is my acting really that bad?"

    The "I" Peng Chen mentioned here certainly did not refer to himself, but to the original owner. After all, she had never acted before. Of course, to the sea, it all means the same thing.

    Dahai: "Do you want to hear the truth or lies? Let me just say this. Anyway, every time I watch TV with you, as long as the TV station broadcasts your own drama, you can't stand it. You say it's spicy. Eyes."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    That looks really bad.

    But in this way, Peng Chen became more and more curious.

    So after Dahai left her room, she deliberately took out her laptop, logged in and typed in the word "Peng Chen". Soon, there were video links of the original host's previous plays on the Internet. Although the original host has debuted for 4 years, she has actually not acted in many TV series. The most famous one is her debut work "Waiting for You to Land on My Planet".

    This is a youth school drama, telling the love and killing story between a scumbag heroine who has nothing to do with beauty but walks on the edge of failing every day, and a domineering hero who has nothing to do with IQ but no desire to survive.

    Peng Chen took a look and thought it was okay. It's not as hot as the legend says.

    Of course, it may also be because she has always been more tolerant of beautiful women.

    After the news of the official announcement of "Marrying the Little Princess" came out, it wasn't Lin Fangfei who was most sad, but Qiao Siran. It wasn't because she wanted the role so much and

    was unwilling to be snatched away by Peng Chen. It was mainly because she was accidentally photographed by the media when she went to audition that day.

    So now that "Marrying the Little Princess" is officially announced, all the media with good things are calling her, lest the world will not be chaotic and ask her—

    "About "Marrying the Little Princess" finally chose Peng Chen but not you, What do you think?"

    "What do you think is the reason why the crew of "Marrying the Little Princess" finally chose Peng Chen? Is it really because of acting skills?"