Chapter 115

Chapter 115 The devil is hammering! (one more)

    When the program team came this time, in addition to giving the guests the prizes from yesterday's "Haunted House Adventure", they also asked if anyone would automatically quit.

    But did not get a response.

    This is quite understandable, after all, the show was only recorded for one day yesterday, no matter what, at least one episode will be over!

    The program team didn't force it, because the early stage was voluntary anyway. As for the later stage, the program group will add a link of "tearing the brand name". To put it simply, if the guests feel that there is not enough food for so many people to survive in the later stage, and your teammates are unwilling to take the initiative to quit, then you can choose to tear off the name tags of your teammates, and then fight for a chance to survive for yourself.

    Although this approach is a bit ruthless, it is also very understandable, after all, the dead are more friendly than the poor! And it's not that this kind of thing has never happened in reality. Sometimes people will do whatever it takes to survive.

    Of course, this has to wait until the later stage of the program, and whether it will be implemented depends on the specific situation. After all, if half of the guests are recorded, there will be very few guests, so this method will naturally not be used.

    When the program team left, they left a new "task card" for Peng Chen and the others. This time, the task was to let them play three games together, including trick skipping, and a relay race. None of these games are difficult, but they are extremely physically demanding. We must know that in the case of insufficient food supply, the most important thing for people to survive is to preserve their physical strength, such as lying down.

    It can only be said that the program group did this out of no good intentions.

    But it may be that the "two bottles of water and one bread" this morning broke all the fantasies of the guests about the program group, so no one complained when they saw the task card, and they all felt that this was in line with the urine nature of the program group.

    Jiang Siyan suggested to put the game session in the afternoon or evening, so that after the game session is over, he can go back and lie down directly. Otherwise, if you start playing games now, you will consume too much energy, and you may be unbearably hungry in the afternoon. It will be a long time before you go to bed, and the rest of the time will be more difficult.

    No one objected, so it was settled.

    It's only morning, and there's still a long, long time until the afternoon.

    How should I spend such a long time?

    Go out for a walk, everyone has already done it yesterday, and this is a deserted village, there is really nothing to do, not to mention that walking around is really exhausting.

    When everyone was at a loss, Peng Chen silently took out a deck of playing cards from his pocket.

    Other guests: "..."

    The director behind the camera: "..." In the

    end, it was Jiang Siyan who asked the question for everyone: "Where did you get the playing cards?"

    Peng Chen said slowly: "The ones in the haunted house yesterday should be the props prepared by the program group, because there are skulls drawn on each playing card. I thought it might be useful, so I brought it with me when I came out last night. Come out."