Chapter 18

Chapter 18 From now on, Peng Chen is my favorite...

    After Peng Chen hung up Pang Feng's call, he returned to the program team refreshed.

    Sure enough, within half an hour, I saw Yu Fei come back with a disheveled face.

    Peng Chen was actually a little curious as to why Mr. Wang asked Pang Feng to call and ask her if she knew Yu Fei. She even suspected that Yu Fei moved her out when he went to find Mr. Wang. There are so many people, it is impossible for everyone to go to Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang asked Pang Feng to call her, right?

    Peng Chen thought that he really didn't have that much face.

    Facts have proved that Peng Chen really guessed right.

    Yu Fei really took the initiative to mention Peng Chen.

    In fact, he didn't intend to mention Peng Chen at the beginning, he planned to use his own ability to persuade the old man.

    Before he went, he had done a long time of psychological construction for himself, and even asked his agent to prepare a good pen, ink, paper and inkstone for him, and prepared to give it to the old man as a meeting gift. The place where the old man lived was still in a small alley, and he couldn't even find the navigation. Anyway, Yu Fei finally walked in from the entrance of the alley with the pile of things in his hands.

    The person who opened the door claimed to be Mr. Wang's apprentice, and said his name was Pang Feng.

    This man is thin and tall, blocking the door like a door god, and he has no intention of letting Yu Fei in. Yu Fei swallowed his anger and explained his intentions, but Pang Feng directly rejected it for Mr. Wang: "I'm sorry, Mr. Yu, my master told me before that his writing is difficult to be elegant, unless he is a close friend, otherwise he won't easily. I ask Mr. Yu for your understanding."

    Of course Yu Fei couldn't believe such an obvious excuse, so he immediately spoke nicely to Pang Feng. First of all, I said that I am also a calligraphy lover, and I really admire Mr. Wang's calligraphy, and then I said how sincere my heart is... It's a pity that Pang Feng is not allowed to enter, no matter what Yu Fei says, he is not allowed to enter the door Don't let him in.

    In the end, Yu Fei had no choice but to move Peng Chen out.

    Because among the people he knew, only Peng Chen had a little friendship with Mr. Wang, and the others had never even met Mr. Wang.

    In fact, Yu Fei didn't have any hope when he said it. He didn't believe that Peng Chen really had such a big face in his heart, but he didn't expect that Pang Feng, who had been blocking the door so hard to prevent him from entering, would actually loosen his face this time. He also said that he would go in and ask his master for instructions.

    Yu Fei: "..." The

    mood is very complicated.

    For a moment, I didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

    But in the end, after Pang Feng asked for instructions and came back, he still didn't let Yu Fei in.

    This time I will see Peng Chen in the program group, Yu Fei still thinks, it seems that Peng Chen's face is not good! Fortunately, he thought it would be useful to mention Peng Chen's name in front of Mr. Wang!

    Peng Chen doesn't know Yu Fei's true inner thoughts. If she knew, she would probably reply to Yu Fei: "Who told you that it's useless to mention my name? Aren't you kicked out now?"

    "Chasing the Light, Girl" Each episode of this program has to be recorded twice, each time for three days and two nights. Yesterday was the first day of the third phase of recording. In the morning, the rankings of the contestants and the most popular instructors were recorded. In the afternoon, the contestants selected new songs for the second phase of the performance and the training process.