Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Watching the Show (Part 1)

    It is already after New Year's Day that the drama "The Family of the Medical Center" has been officially completed.

    After the wrap-up banquet, Peng Chen didn't go back to City A directly, but went abroad because she wanted to participate in the fashion show and new product launch of the top luxury brand she had previously endorsed.

    In other words, Peng Chen is going to go abroad to watch shows as a brand spokesperson.

    To watch the show this time, Peng Chen not only brought the sea, but also brought his own styling team. After all, if there is another occasion like the red carpet that requires Peng Chenyan to dominate all directions, it is undoubtedly the show.

    Usually when filming, Peng Chen can ask the stylist and makeup artist of the crew to do the makeup, and sometimes she can even paint it by herself, but professional things like watching shows and walking the red carpet should naturally be left to professional people.

    So this trip, Peng Chen brought the most people. In Dahai's words, he finally looked like a female star.

    Generally, this kind of annual big show attracts a lot of attention on the Internet. Sometimes the media will start reporting information related to the show a week in advance. For example, who are the guests of this show? Who are the guests and other gossip peripherals.

    It was only after Peng Chen arrived in the city where the show was located that he learned from relevant media reports that Yi Xin was also coming to the show.

    The reason why I noticed Yi Xin's news was because some media started to take the lead on the Internet, trying to bind Peng Chen and Yi Xin. There was even a draft that referred to Peng Chen as Xiao Yixin.

    Before, Qiao Siran was said to be little Peng Chen, although at first she voluntarily hated Peng Chen for many years. It can be seen that female stars still care about this, after all, which female star does not want to be unique Woolen cloth? Who wants to be said by the media and outsiders to be someone's substitute?

    We must know that no matter how good the double is, it cannot surpass the original body.

    What's more, Peng Chen never felt that he was anyone's stand-in.

    So as soon as she saw the news, she asked the people in the studio to spend money to delete all related posts without leaving any traces.

    Wang Xia also attached great importance to this matter, and after dealing with it, she specially held a meeting with Peng Chen to discuss who did it. In fact, Peng Chen's first reaction was that Yi Xin did it, because Yi Xin was the one who made the most profit from this matter. With Peng Chen's current development momentum, Yi Xin should have sensed the crisis, and that's why she came up with the term "Little Yi Xin". Remind Peng Chen, even though you are jumping so hard now, but I am the mountain you can't get over, the hurdle you can't get over, you will always have to lower my head, no matter how good you are, you can only be a "Xiaoyi" Xin", that's all.

    Wang Xia also agrees with this view.

    But this kind of thing is just speculation, and it is difficult to find evidence, so there is no way to prove it, because it can be said that Yi Xin did it on their side, and Yi Xin's fans might think that Peng Chen and the others did it. After all, Peng Chen and Yi Xin fought in the ring again and again on various occasions before. There are already many Yi Xin fans who have very strong opinions on Peng Chen, and some fans even say that Peng Chen is deliberately rubbing Yi Xin's popularity, yes Touching porcelain clouds on the moon.