Chapter 68

Chapter 68 You will become a wealthy old lady...

    Although Jiang Siyan really didn't even want his old face in order to come to see Peng Chen, but he was really with Peng Chen, that is, eating and drinking, and there was nothing special to say.

    But as long as he stays with Peng Chen, he is happy, even if he doesn't say or do anything.

    Peng Chen was also very happy to see Jiang Siyan, but the point of her happiness may be different from Jiang Siyan's point, or even completely different. Because all Peng Chen's mind was thinking about was how to make more money with Jiang Siyan, an investment tycoon.

    When investing in this piece of money, Peng Chen thought about playing with Jiang Siyan at the very beginning, but at that time Jiang Siyan didn't like the pocket money she had and didn't want to take her with him.

    It was only later that Peng Chen settled for the next best thing and opened the "Green Tea Princess" milk tea shop.

    Now Peng Chen's "Green Tea Princess" is already thinking about opening a branch, but there is no need to bother Jiang Siyan with such a small matter. What Peng Chen wants to talk to Jiang Siyan is about investing in movies and TV shows.

    These days, there are a lot of low-cost TV dramas that require investment. If the investment is good, the rate of return is quite high. For example, she used her film salary and the money earned from the milk tea shop to invest in the web drama "Marry the Little Princess". Now she has not only earned back several times more than the investment, but also won the first award in her life, which is worth it no matter how you look at it.

    However, this kind of investment requires more experienced people to help check in the early stage.

    For Peng Chen, Jiang Siyan belonged to the more experienced person who could help check it out.

    In other words, a professional investment and financial advisor.

    At first, Wang Hui was very dissatisfied with Jiang Siyan's deliberate approach to Peng Chen's routine, but after Peng Chen took the initiative to chat with Jiang Siyan about investment and financial management, she finally couldn't help but look at him with sympathy. Glancing at Jiang Siyan, he said with his eyes, "Are you surprised? Are you surprised? Are you happy?"

    It can only be said that when you meet a girl like Peng Chen who doesn't know how to understand, it's useless to let your routine be as deep as the sea.

    Jiang Siyan: "..."

    Peng Chen chatted with Jiang Siyan about investment and financial management for two hours that night, and finally managed to get Jiang Siyan to agree that he would play with her if there is a suitable script.

    When Jiang Siyan came here, he made up his mind to send Peng Chen home, so he didn't drink a single drop of alcohol the whole time. Sure enough, when the barbecue celebration banquet was over, Wang Xia was the only one sober besides him.

    Peng Chen is actually okay, apart from a little red face, he also looks quite sober.

    Jiang Siyan offered to suggest, "Shall I take you back?"

    He was speaking to Peng Chen, but his eyes were on Wang Xia. After all, Wang Xia is Peng Chen's official agent, Jiang Siyan felt that he should respect the other party's opinion.

    If it had been changed before, Wang Xia would definitely have refused, but Peng Chen's performance tonight completely dispelled Wang Xia's worries, so Wang Xia handed Peng Chen over to Jiang Siyan very calmly, and then she was cool and unrestrained and drove away.