To be published under PSICOM Publishing Inc.

Merry Christmas!

This is not an update, merely an announcement.

Yup, The Governor's Son will be soon published under PSICOM Publishing Inc. When I say soon, it's very soon. Maiuuwi na po natin si Sai at Cadence kasama ang batang tumatalbog.

Galingan na po natin ang pamamasko kay ninong at ninang! If you have an extra to spare, you may purchase the book version. P'wedeng p'wede pang pag-ipunan.

This is my first ever published book, I'm happy to share the journey with you. Sana po bumili kayo!

And, yes, it's edited. I was called out for Sai's age and the gap of the two (that was my ignorance), it was fixed on the book. I'm really sorry for that. Iyong kagaguhan at pagiging atleta (pagtakbo sa responsibility) ni Cadence, kasama pa rin.

Some unimportant scenes were cut, but the plot was never changed. Ang haba niya. As in.

For more announcements about the book, you may add me on facebook (FB name: Aramis Eduardo), join the group for my readers (FB group page: Psycho's Asylum (Stories of PsychopathxXx) or like & follow the page (FB page: Love, PsychopathxXx). Sometimes, I also post on twitter (twitter acc: @rainbow_zamora). Or you may directly visit PSICOM's fb page for announcement and such (PSICOM Publishing Inc.)

I'm excited to see you holding the book : )

Marami pong salamat! Enjoy the holidays! Take care!

Chi xx