DISCLAIMER

All characters appearing in this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

R-18 | Mature Content | Read at your own risk

A little reminder before you proceed:

Please, be responsible of your thoughts and actions. This story does not influence you to reenact the matured contents.

In reading a story, take what's useful, leave what's not. I'm glad you saw the red flags, hindi ko sure, kung bakit kayo tumuloy basahin. Pero alam ko, mas binasa natin hindi dahil kay Cadence, kundi para kay Sai.

I hope it raises awareness of how hard teenage pregnancy could be, please don't romanticize that "Kinaya ni Sai magbuntis ng maaga, kakayanin ko rin" lalo na if you are a teenager with no financial and mental stability. It would be hard for you and for your parents. It's supposed to raise awareness, tapos ang nangyari, na-inspire. Oh, no! You got it all wrong.

Also, addressing the issues in TGS, trigger warning (pedophilia). This one's for the readers who called out and expressed their concerns with Sai and Cadence's age gap. The first draft was originally 17 and 13 of age. It was my fault with my ignorance back then. I'm deeply sorry for that. To tell you, I've read stories with characters having a huge age gaps, what I didn't realize before that age gaps like that are only applicable to mature age or legal age and not with minors. I was careless to write such story, and I promise to improve and be mindful of what I write from now on. I'm on the process of editing the wattpad version, please bear with me if you're confused with the age (the age will be 15 and 17 on their first meeting). I haven't edited all the chapters. But on the book version, (it's 16 and 17). Again, I'm sorry for my careless writing and ignorance with such topic.

It would be helpful to be educated about the topics I'm ignorant or lack knowledge about, instead of being chastised. Salamat po sa mga puna. I'm learning from you as well.

It's up to you if you want to continue reading.

It's not edited yet.