Chapter 1 - We Need Her

Namjoon: "Sunbae, we don't need any extra officials, my team can handle this case all alone. That ex-operational officer or whoever, we don't need her."

Bang Si Hyuk: "No Namjoon-ah! You will definitely need someone like her

Bang Si Hyuk: "No Namjoon-ah! You will definitely need someone like her. She was known as Success Bird commonly amongst the NIA. She is a skilled hacker, a fantastic negotiator, and the best NIA officer I have ever had. of course BTS you guys are no less. Her negotiation skills are no joke. She can convince an enemy by just using words so eloquently. She has never failed any missions while she was in service, we definitely need her. More than that she knows everything about Han Hyun Soo. All we need to do is convince her."

Yoongi: "Never failed any mission? Then why did she leave Hyun Soo's gang scot-free? She failed that mission and quit after that. Her whereabouts are totally unknown sunbae, we can handle this by ourselves. Jin hyung has provided wonderful training to the maknaes as well. They will outperform whoever that ex-officer is."

Bang Si Hyuk: "I totally understand how you all are and how well you all are trained by Namjoon and Jin, but you can ask any of your seniors over here, ask the team Super Junior, SNSD, 2 PM, EXO, Apink, or anyone they all have worked with her and have never failed."

Hobi: "Then what happened with Hyun-Soo's gang? She failed that mission so badly that our Namjoon hyung lost his memory in the accident caused during that mission. He still has not recovered his memory of the past 10 years and could have lost his job too if he was not under observation period and given the necessary training. We even lost one of our officers."

Jin: "Guys wait, I know Sae Ji very well, she is my very good friend. I have worked with her in the past and she is amazing, and we definitely need her for this mission. We all are very skilled, but we would require her help and obviously a hacker. She used to be the best hacker back then in NIA."

Jinyoung: "Also, that accident was not noona's fault. I, Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, Junho hyung from 2 PM, Sae Joon, and Sae Ji noona, were the team handling that case. We were caught in an unexpected trap."

Yoongi: "Ok I get it NIA members, we sometimes do get trapped, but Hyun-Soo's gang is still causing enormous crimes from economic to criminal nature."

Jinyoung: "Yoongi hyung, please try to understand, you can go through the records also, but you cannot catch Hyun-Soo and his gang without Baek Sae Ji sunbae!"

Bang Si Hyuk: "Ok, I am giving BTS three days' time to decide to choose Baek Sae Ji as a part of their team, or else I will hand over the case to GOT7 and make Sae Ji a part of this mission."

Yoongi: "Yea whatever."

Bang Si Hyuk and Park Jinyoung leave the conference room.

Jimin: "I don't want to do this mission with anyone else. Let's reject Bang Si Hyuk sunbae's offer."