Chapter 22 - Downfall

Junho: "Oww! My hand! Jin oh my god!!!!!"

Jin: "I-I am fi-fine!"

Sae Ji: "What happened!? Everyone move to Basement room 3 fast and on high alert!"

Junho: "Rush fast guys Jin was shot in his right knee and hand and someone shot my left arm, we don't know who did it. I see a few holes in a nearby window."

Everyone is assembled in Basement Room 3 of Hyun Soo's mansion and as soon as Team Speed is together three people enter the room along with 12 guards.

????: "So this is the stupid team trying to catch me huh!"

Sae Ji: "HAN HYUN SOO!" shoots but a guard jumps to protect Hyun Soo and dies

Han Hyun Soo: "Oh feisty lady~~~ calm down breathe, you are with a baby don't disturb it."

Sae Ji: marches forward with a gun "YOU SCOUNDREL—

Namjoon: holds her back "Sae Ji-yah calm down!"

Han Hyun Soo: "Guards, kill them!"

Junho: holds in the pain in his hand "A-action guys! Jin don't worry!"

Jin: "I-I am fine! I can fight with them too."

Janet: "No time for talking Mr. Handsome!"

Janet gets into a fight with Jin and successfully throws his gun. Jin struggles with the pain of the gunshot but still manages to fight her but she is very strong and Jin is now defending the attacks while Janet is attacking him with kicks and punches. Janet uses her gun but Jin pushes her hand away and the gunshot hits Jinyoung's thigh.

Jinyoung: shocked and yelps because of the sudden pain "Owww! Jin hyung I'll help you!"

Sae Ji gets into a fight with a few guards she struggles a little because the guards seem well-trained in Martial Arts but she pulls out her gun and shoots them dead. She moves on to Hyun Soo but two guards jump in, Namjoon knocks down the two guards with his gun but before he can do anything to Hyun Soo, Min Joo shoots.

Min Joo: pointing a gun ready to shoot with his finger on the trigger "No one can go near my brother stay away Agent Nam!"

Sae Ji: "Don't you dare!" jumps in front of Namjoon and Min Joo shoots her stomach!

With another shot at her abdomen, he manages to knock Sae Ji down and kicks her hard on her stomach making her yelp in pain.

Min Joo: "Aww your baby cannot see this harsh world, so sad!"

Namjoon: ÝOU BLODDY FUCKER!" shoots him continuously but guards jump in to protect Min Joo

Min Joo: again points a gun "Not bad, at least you tried to protect your wife."

Min Joo is about to do a headshot of Namjoon, meanwhile, Junho gets into a fight with Janet along with Jinyoung because she beat Jin with a golf stick and he has fainted and lying unconscious on the ground.

Min Joo pulls the trigger and Sae Joon jumps taking the shot right onto his chest and he drops to the ground immediately.

Min Joo: "Huh what an obstacle, your wife's family sure loves you, protecting you like anything." Shoots twice at Sae Joon's chest

Namjoon: "SAE JOON-AH! ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Sae Ji: "Sa-Sae Jo-Joon ah...YOU BASTARD HAN MIN JOO!" takes out her gun from her left shoe and shoots him in his arm because her vision is going blurry and she is missing the gunshot target but she shoots nevertheless