Chapter 7 - Moving Ahead

Junho, Jimin, and Jungkook leave for the BTS cabin with the files.

The other members with Sae Ji are sitting and talking about what are they gonna do with Scarlet and Jason.

Junho: "Sae Ji-yah....Are you fine?"

Sae Ji: "I am totally fine oppa."

Hobi: oppa?

Junho: "Be careful girl. Not only her, all 8 of you be careful guys. Hyun Soo is dangerous. Be very very cautious."

Namjoon: "Yes sunbae. I will not let anything happen to my members."

Hobi: "And Sae Ji sunbae also."

Namjoon: "Yes."

Junho: "Here the Fasten-C drug case file."

Sae Ji: "Thanks!"

Junho: "Anytime. Alright gotta go, have loads of work."

Hobi: "Hwaiting sunbae!"

Junho smiles and leaves.

Jin: "Alright guys pay attention. In this case, what happened was, as already mentioned by Jimin, Fasten-C was a vitamin C tablet, but it was banned as it caused addiction amongst people of various ages especially 20 to 45. It is said to cause Osteoporosis. It makes the bones weak and brittle as if they are fractured. While we were working on this case, we made it public and caused it to be banned in May 2019. This drug was even exported illegally and Sae Ji seized the consignment which was later destroyed by the NIA for official purposes as required. But since Sae Ji mentioned that she thinks maybe it is still manufactured illegally. We need to look into it."

Sae Ji: "Already done, not illegally but they are manufacturing it legally by just changing the name, to Adore-C

Sae Ji: "Already done, not illegally but they are manufacturing it legally by just changing the name, to Adore-C. they still sell it in the name of Vitamin C tablets only. And I cannot believe that the registrar gave approval for its manufacture even though the same person helped me to ban it."

Jin: "Registrar of Medicines and Drugs Mr. Park Young Chul?"

Sae Ji: "Yes, him."

Yoongi: "Then I strongly believe he was bribed."

Namjoon: "No doubt about that."

Jimin: "But what should we do with Scarlet and Jason?"

Jungkook: "Exactly what I wanted to ask."

Taehyung: "Are we going to issue some warrant against them?"

Sae Ji: "Bad idea. If we make their arrest official, we will lose a lot of time preparing official documents and stuff. That is too much work. We need to keep that Scarlet and Jason are in custody as highly confidential. Even other NIA employees must not know."