Chapter 14 - 2015

Bang Si Hyuk: "Junho, I mentioned right, here is Kim Namjoon, he will be joining your team, train him well. Mr. Kim Namjoon, he is Lee Junho your immediate supervisor, he is your team leader and will train you. Your team members are Kim Seokjin, Park Jinyoung, Baek Sae Joon, and Baek Sae Ji."

Kim Namjoon: bows and greets "Hello everyone, nice to meet you, I hope to work for the best with you all!"

Junho: "Hello! Welcome to the Team, mate."

Jin: "Hi Namjoon-ssi, glad that you are joining us."

Jinyoung: "Hello, welcome to the team."

Sae Joon: "Hello, nice to meet you."

Sae Ji: "Hi, welcome to NIA."

Bang Si Hyuk: "Alright, I'll leave him with you all then. Also, your next mission will be allotted soon."

Junho: "Yes! Alright, so Namjoon-ssi, let's have a welcome party for you tonight. Watcha say guys?"

All: "Sure!"

Namjoon: "Wow thank you all."

Junho: "So, Namjoon-ssi, hey by the way can I be informal? Also, this will be your seat."

Namjoon: "Oh sure sir you can be informal. That way I can also feel more connected to the team."

Jin: "Then I am going informal as well."

Jinyoung: "Sae Joon and I cannot because we are the youngest on this team."

Sae Ji: "I am using informal too."

Namjoon: "Alright...but wait Sae Ji-ssi aren't you younger than me?"

Sae Ji: "I am the same age as Jin."

Namjoon: "Really, you look the youngest on this team." Was I sounding like a flirt hope I was not.

Sae Ji: "Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

All laugh.

Junho: explains everything about how the team works "Alright, so Namjoon-ah, this is how it works, you understood your role well right?"

Namjoon: "Got it crystal clear. Thank you."

Junho: "Anytime."

The day somehow comes to an end quite quickly and they all leave for the welcome party.

Junho: "Welcome to the team, Namjoon! Cheers!"

All click with cheers their glasses of beer with excitement.

Sae Ji: "Wow been days since I last had a drink. Oppa we are going to drink forever tonight."

Junho: "Sure sure!"