Chapter 26 - Back to Action

1 week later –

Namjoon: "So guys! Si Hyuk sunbae has approved our complaint report, good job with the complaint report Jungkook, a big thanks to Junho hyung, Yoona sunbae, Taecyeon sunbae, and Jennie. Taehyung, you did a good job with taking help from Jennie. Han Joo Yi is no longer a COO and was arrested yesterday. Her trial will commence tomorrow, and our department's lawyer Lee Jong Ki-ssi will keep us updated with the trial."

Jin: "Awesome!"

Jin: "Awesome!"

Yoongi: "Finally!"

Taehyung: "Hyung, Jennie will also be attending the trial because Blackpink just finished a big mission successfully, so they have been granted a 1-week break, I told Jennie to have fun this week, but she insisted on working with us, she is such a workaholic. Jisoo noona also will accompany her to the trial."

Sae Ji: "Jisoo...been long since I met her. I couldn't find time since I came back, I must visit her."

Jungkook: "Can I come with you noona to meet her?"

Sae Ji: confused "Uhm, sure?" looks at Jin.

Jin: whispers "He has been hitting on her for 6 months now, but Jisoo doesn't give in, she is still entangled with memories of Sae Joon."

Sae Ji: "Man even Jungkook's tastes and preferences are similar to Sae Joon."

Jungkook: "Me?"

Sae Ji: "Yes you bunny boi! You are totally similar to my brother. You remind me a lot about him. Teary our Sae Joonie...."

Namjoon immediately engulfs Sae Ji in his embrace and strokes her back softly to calm her down.

Jungkook: "Don't worry noona, think of me as your brother! We will definitely give justice to Sae Joon sunbae! Through this mission, we will avenge his death."

Namjoon: "Yes! hana, duel, set! (one, two, three!) BTS and my wifey Hwaiting!"

All: "Hwaiting!"

Sae Ji: embarrassed "Can you stop with that wifey thing at least in the office."

Namjoon: "Nopes! Everyone should know that you are mine and I am yours. The audacity of Mark Tuan to be flirty with you even though he knows about us."

Sae Ji: "Oh come on, Mark is younger than me."

Namjoon: "Ma'am, me too. I am 2 years younger than you!"

Sae Ji: "Oh boi." Facepalms

Jungkook: "Jin hyung, this was what you were referring to?"

Jin: "Yup, they keep bickering like this all the time."

Sae Ji and Namjoon: "We are not bickering!"