Chapter 5 - Some Action

Sae Ji: "So we will enter as employees from gate number 2 one after the other with a gap of 2 minutes to avoid any misunderstanding. The employee cards will be ready within 30 minutes."

Namjoon: "Alright, Jungkook and Taehyung, you both will take care of the ground floor and observe everything, any suspicious thing report immediately. Jin hyung and Hobi hyung will take care of the first floor and observe everything and do the same. Jimin and I will take care of the supplies in housekeeping, and Yoongi hyung and Sae Ji sunbae will take care of the exits as you both are experts in guns and try to get into action by catching any suspicious person if possible. I did not ask for any backup from Si Hyuk sunbae."

Yoongi: "What? No not with her!"

Sae Ji: this guy "Look here sir, I completely get it that you don't like me being a part of this mission one bit, I will leave once my job is done, so please cooperate for the sake of this mission's success."

Yoongi: "Shut up bitch! I don't want to team with you no matter what."

Sae Ji loses it and marches forward to land a punch on Yoongi but Jin stops her.

Jin: "Sae Ji-yah, calm down."

Sae Ji: "But this is not how he should speak Jin. I–

Jin: "I am sorry on behalf of him. He did not mean it at all. He is just like that. Please bear with it."

Yoongi: teases "Woo I got scared!" smirks

Jimin: well, she got a bad temper huh

Hobi: Woah she has anger issues but Yoongi hyung should not say that

Namjoon: "Alright alright, Yoongi hyung, don't be like that please, Sae Ji sunbae you too, you cannot go and beat up the members, I will never allow that, nothing should happen to my members."

Sae Ji: got it Mr. Protective ass! Hmph "Sorry my bad."

Namjoon: "Oww my head hurts!" what the hell. I just saw something similar and this woman saying sorry my bad

Taehyung: worried "You alright Namjoon hyung?"

Namjoon: "I'm fine I'm fine. Let's get started with preparation."

All eight get ready with everything. They have successfully entered the Silver Den club. They have taken their positions as well and doing their job. They are connected to each other through air pods.

Namjoon: "How's it over there Jungkook and Taehyung?"

Jungkook: "Nothing seems to be off yet but there is this one specific guy who is also a staff here who seems to be giving some signals to one of the guys who is sitting around with three girls. Taehyung has his eyes on him strictly."