Chapter 28 - Finally Success

Si Hyuk: "Well done BTS! Well done Sae Ji! Excellent job guys. Finally, the wanted criminal Han Hyun Soo and his gang are caught! Finally, you were able to bring justice to the late Agent Baek Sae Joon and the unborn Cheom. I really thank you all with immense gratitude and respect!"

BTS: "Thank you, sir, it was our duty!"

Sae Ji: "Mention not sunbae, it was my duty to do so!"

Namjoon: "Sunbae, I have filed all the necessary documents, the trial results are also out, and Hyun Soo and Min Joo have received a death sentence. Janet and Jung Min have received rigorous life imprisonment. All their connected criminals are caught in their respective cities and countries. NIA of South Korea officially closes the case file of criminal Han Hyun Soo as caught. Thank you for giving my team an opportunity to work with an excellent Agent, Success Bird of NIA, Officer Baek Sae Ji, BTS was highly obliged to work with her and we thank her for her support and cooperation!"

Si Hyuk: "Well done!"

Sae Ji: "Joon-ah, you don't have to be so formal with me!"

Everyone laughs at how formal Namjoon was.

Namjoon: "Why shouldn't I be? Because of you, we were able to finally reach success in this case."

Sae Ji: "Oh come on, I had a very minimal role, it was successful because of you talented 7 men, you guys rocked it! You guys are really amazing and a blessing to NIA."

BTS: "Thank you so much Sae Ji sunbae!'"

Namjoon: "How about we have dinner together to celebrate our victory?"

Jin: "Sure."

Jimin: "Oh I am very hungry right now!"

Taehyung: "Yup let's grab food."

Yoongi: "Oh I definitely need food and 10 years of sleep!" yawns.

Hobi: "You and your love for sleep. Just declare officially that 'sleep' is your wife."

Yoongi: "Wrong, bed is my wife, sleep is the reason why I am married to bed."

Jungkook: "Aah these hyungs! Anyways let's grab food!"

Sae Ji: "Yes please."

All 8 leave to celebrate their success of catching Han Hyun Soo. They enjoy happy conversations and have fun the whole night.

Jimin: "Sae Ji sunbae

Jimin: "Sae Ji sunbae...."

Sae Ji: "Yes Jimin-ssi, what is it?"

Jimin: "The thing is....I am really sorry for accusing you as a traitor, I sincerely apologize. I was so stupid to jump to conclusions without proper understanding."

Sae Ji: "It is alright Jimin-ssi, given the situation it was obvious that you thought that I am suspicious."

Jimin: "Thank you sunbae, or should I say noona!"